Looking for a delicious, creamy fruit dessert? Look no further! I’ve got you covered with this delicious yogurt and fruit granola parfaits recipe! These colorful fruit parfaits are made with plain Greek yogurt, home-made raspberry sauce, tons of fresh fruit and crunchy granola! Enjoy these yogurt and granola parfait cups for breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert!
My Granola Parfaits Video Tutorial
Watch my YouTube video recipe for step-by-step instructions for making these easy fruit parfaits! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website emailing list and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Ingredients for Yogurt & Fruit Granola Parfaits
You’ll need just a few ingredients to make the best tasting parfaits! Here’s what’s on the ingredient list:
- Yogurt: I like to use rich and creamy Greek yogurt but feel free to use your favorite variety. Use plain or vanilla flavored yogurt.
- Granola: grab a bag of your favorite crunchy granola! I love to use one that also has nuts and other grains.
- Raspberries: for making the crushed raspberry sauce. You can use fresh or frozen berries for the sauce:
- Fresh Berries & Fruit: use fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, nectarines, etc. for filling the fruit parfaits.
- Honey: if you want to add a little bit of sweetness to the recipe, try drizzling in some sweet honey.
Easy Raspberry Sauce!
For extra berry flavor, I like to make my raspberry sauce with fresh raspberries and just a touch of sugar for added sweetness. The additional raspberry flavor is just what any fruit cup needs! And nothing beats using fresh fruit! I love to add pineapple, blueberry and nectarines to this fruit parfait. Feel free to switch up the fruit according to what’s in season.
How to Make Fruit & Granola Parfaits
These quick and easy fruit, yogurt and granola parfait cups are so delicious and flavor packed! Here’s how I make them:
- Prepare the raspberry sauce: I just place the berries into a large bowl, add a bit of sugar and crush them with a large fork. You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) berries for this recipe.
- Prepare the fruit: I used nectarines, blueberries and pineapple but any of your favorite fruit and berries will work well for this recipe.
- Assembly: to assemble the granola parfaits, I add some yogurt into the bottom of my cups first, then add a bit of raspberry sauce. Next, I add some fruit and then top it with granola.
Can I Make These Parfaits Ahead of Time?
Make these cups to go and take them to work for a light breakfast or mid-day snack. I love to make a few of these ahead of time and keep them in the refrigerate so I can have a quick and delicious snack when I need one. If you’re making these ahead of time, keep the granola separate, or add it on top so that it doesn’t get soggy from standing in fruit juice.
Enjoyed this easy breakfast recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Next, try my fruity ‘Peach Yogurt Parfait’!It’s sweetened with honey and made with Greek yogurt, peaches and tons of crunchy granola!
- Berry Tres Leches Parfait – this no-bake cake parfait is made with loads of berries and whipped cream!
- And if you love fruit, you’ll love my ‘Sangria Fruit Parfait’ for summer!
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie – this easy and fruity smoothie is made with strawberries, pineapple and so much more!
Save it to Pinterest!
Easy Yogurt & Fruit Granola Parfaits (video)
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 nectarines
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups granola
- mint leaves for garnish
- 1 cup raspberries, for garnish
- Make a quick raspberry sauce first. Place 1 1/2 to 2 cups of raspberries and 1/4 cup sugar into a small bowl and mash the fruit together using a fork until a sauce forms; leave some larger pieces intact.
- Peel and dice the pineapple; dice the nectarines. You can use canned pineapple and canned peaches in this recipe, too. Mix the diced fruit with blueberry in a large bowl.
- To make the parfaits: spoon in the Greek yogurt to cover bottom of a cup/glass. Top with 2 tablespoons of raspberry sauce, follow with the mixed fruit and several tablespoons of granola. Repeat the same arrangement until the cups are full. Garnish the top with whole raspberries and mint leaves. Keep refrigerated.