Easy and delicious yogurt parfait recipe! This recipe for fruity peach parfaits is great for breakfast, brunch, afternoon snack or even a healthy dessert! These peach parfaits are made with peaches and strawberries, coated in honey and chia seeds! The fruit is layered with sweet and crunchy granola and creamy Greek yogurt sweetened with condensed milk. Feel free to add your favorite fruit or berries to the mix such as kiwi, nectarines, raspberries, blueberries or whatever you have on hand.
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details and step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Make Ahead Snack
I love to make a few of these yogurt parfait ahead of time and keep them in the refrigerate so I can have a quick and delicious snack when I need one. If you’re making these ahead of time, prepare the fruit and yogurt and layer them into a cup. Just keep the granola separate, or add it on top so that it doesn’t get soggy from standing in fruit juice. These peach parfaits will last in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Yogurt Parfait Variations
This easy granola parfait can be made many different ways! Enjoy this snack with pumpkin seeds instead of granola, or try adding some of your favorite chopped nuts. Along with the peaches, feel free to add your favorite fruit or berries. I love to add blueberries and even a little bit of mint or basil to add some unique flavor. I love to use honey but agave nectar or other natural syrups will also work well! Play around with the recipe to make it your own!
Enjoyed this easy yogurt parfait? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Granola & Fruit Parfait – with raspberry sauce, yogurt, granola and loads of fruit!
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie – the best fruit smoothie with strawberries, pineapple, kiwi and coconut milk!
- Tropical Acai Bowl – this rich and fruity smoothie bowl is topped with nuts and fruit!
- Berry Tres Leches Parfaits – with chunks of cake soaked in milk syrup, plus berries and whipped cream!
Share it on Pinterest!
Granola & Peach Yogurt Parfait (video)
- 2 large peaches
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, optional
- 1 cup granola
- For my fruit parfait, I used peaches and strawberries; feel free to use your favorite fruit and berry combination. Dice the fruit into cubes and toss together in a large bowl along with the honey and chia seeds.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk. This step is optional; you can also use any type of flavored yogurt.
- To assemble the parfaits, layer the fruit on the bottom, top with yogurt and add granola on top. If making these ahead of time for breakfast, hold off on the granola and add it right before serving.