With so many recipes for chicken and pasta, this dish in particular makes the decision easy to for you! My creamy mushroom and chicken pasta recipe is bound to become a favorite! It’s easy to make and packed with some much incredible flavor! The chicken breast is juicy, the sauce creamy and the paste al dente! If you’re looking for a great chicken breast recipe, this pasta dish is for you!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for the step-by-step instructions! And if you want to receive new recipe notifications, make sure you’re subscribed to my YouTube channel!
Creamy Chicken Pasta
For my creamy chicken and mushroom pasta, I’m using my favorite cream wine sauce: slow-simmer leeks, shallots and garlic with wine and cream! And my secret ingredient: smoked paprika! It adds an incredible flavor profile to the recipe. I also like to use chicken breast in this recipe but feel free to use your choice of chicken, including thighs and drumsticks. The chicken breast is a good choice because the sauce helps keep it moist.
Another thing I love about this chicken recipe is that it can be so versatile! Mix it up with your favorite veggies like bell pepper, asparagus or even broccoli! Try it with other types of pasta, such as penne or even cheese-filled ravioli! I love to make this dish in the fall with butternut squash filled ravioli. It’s also great with other meats, such as shrimp and even lobster tails. Try using my ‘Butter Poached Lobsters’ with the creamy pasta!
Enjoyed this recipe and looking for more pasta recipes? Check out some of my other recipes!
- Skinny Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo – all the flavor without the heavy cream! This pasta is made with juicy garlic chicken and creamy sauce!
- Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta – creamy, zesty and delicious pasta with mushrooms and white wine sauce!
- Spinach Dip Chicken Pasta – artichoke dip meets chicken and spinach pasta! So delicious!
- Cheesy Crab Pasta – the best kind of seafood pasta, made with creamy cheese sauce!
- Bacon Mac & Cheese – the BEST mac and cheese recipe ever! Super creamy with bacon bits!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!