This easy, iced vanilla flavored Thai coffee is the perfect summer-time drink! It’s creamy, refreshing and has a kick of caffeine to keep you going on your busy way! Plus, it’s super easy to make with just 4 ingredients! This delicious coffee drink in most coffee shops and restaurants in Thailand. You’ll want this delicious coffee drink all the time!
Watch My Thai Coffee Video!
Watch my YouTube video recipe for step-by-step instructions and more tips! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Iced Thai Coffee
This easy coffee drink in made with sweetened condensed milk and half-and-half, which makes this drink extra rich and creamy! You can prepare this creamy base for the drink ahead of time and store in your refrigerator for whenever you need a coffee boost! Make sure to keep it well covered.
- To prepare the drink, just mix the cream base together with some strong brewed coffee.
- For the coffee, you can use a French press or a few shots of espresso. Make sure the coffee is strong and aromatic!
- Add your desired amount of ice cubes and stir. You’re all set to enjoy your Thai coffee! Super easy and super delicious!
Thai Coffee Serving Sizes
You can make this coffee drink as a single serving or in a large pitcher.
- To make a single serving Thai coffee, place a couple tablespoons of the sweetened condensed milk into a tall glass and add a few ice cubes. Use a spoon to stir together the coffee and cream until the mixture is uniform.
- For a large pitcher, pour in a few tablespoons of the condensed milk for each cup; for an 8-cup pitcher, you’ll need 1 cup of the milk. Add in your coffee, ice and stir.
- Do not add too much ice as it will water down the drink! If you need to keep your Thai coffee chilled, keep it in the fridge!
Enjoyed this easy coffee drink recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Affogato – the most delicious ice cream and coffee dessert recipe!
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream – the best homemade ice cream with chocolate chunks!
- Coffee Tres Leches Cake – this delicate coffee cake is so delicious!
- Triple Coffee Mousse Cake – three layers of decadent coffee goodness!
Share it on Pinterest!
Iced Vanilla Thai Coffee (video)
- 8 cups strong coffee, chilled
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, or whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cubes
- Prepare the coffee first: if using a French press like in video, add 1/2 cup ground coffee for every 8 cups. Place coffee into refrigerator to chill completely.
- In a cup or bowl, combine the condensed milk, half-and-half and vanilla.
- To assemble drink, spoon in desired amount into glass and top with coffee; stir to combine. Top off with ice cubes and enjoy!
- Store the coffee and cream in the refrigerator between use.
- Enjoyed this recipe? Please consider leaving me a comment or rating review to help my blog!