The most delicious coffee ice cream recipe! My coffee caramel swirl chocolate chunk ice cream is bound to become a family favorite! Making ice cream at home is way easier than you think with this no-churn, no machine recipe! It’s all of my favorite ice cream flavors combined into one super easy recipe! Next time you’re looking for a cold treat this summer, just make this ice cream at home. You’re taste buds will thank you!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions and more tips! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Coffee Ice Cream
You won’t need any type of specialized equipment to make this no-churn coffee ice cream at home. I start the recipe with a base fluffy whipped cream. The whipped cream makes for a rich, fluffy and creamy ice cream! Next, prepare the coffee flavor. I like to dissolve a bit of instant coffee in water for maximum flavor, then combine it with sweetened condensed milk. Fold the sweetened condensed milk and the whipped cream together gently but thoroughly, keeping the whipped cream fluffy.
Adding The Fillings!
Once you have the easy coffee ice cream ready to go, it’s time to layer it and add the fillings! For the caramel flavor, I pour loads of caramel sauce right into the ice cream dish and swirl it in! I love to use my ‘Homemade Caramel Sauce’ for this recipe! I do the same for the chocolate sauce, which makes for the most gorgeous ice cream ever! You can also add pieces of your favorite chocolate bar, chocolate chips or even white chocolate bits! Layer the coffee ice cream alternating with the fillings to get some with every single bite!
To keep this ice cream fresh in your freezer, just cover the loaf pan tightly with a sheet of foil.
Enjoyed this delicious homemade ice cream recipe? Check out some of my other recipe you’re sure to enjoy!
- White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream – get ready for the best berry ice cream, with raspberry swirls, cookies and chocolate!
- Affogato – this amazing coffee and ice cream dessert is always a huge hit!
- Pistachio Raspberry Ice Cream Cake – berry and pistachio ice cream layered over a graham cracker crust!
- Triple Coffee Cheesecake – this fluffy mousse cake is one of my personal favorites!
Share it on Pinterest!
Caramel Coffee Ice Cream Recipe (video)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/3 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Pour the chilled heavy cream into a mixer bowl and whisk on high speed for 3 to 5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the instant coffee and water and stir until dissolved. Pour the dissolved coffee and vanilla into the sweetened condensed milk and stir until well combined. Add about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture and fold gently. Continue folding the condensed milk with the remaining whipped cream and fold gently but thoroughly, keeping the whipped cream fluffy.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a 8 or 9-inch bread loaf pan, glass or metal. Drizzle the caramel and chocolate sauce on top and add the chocolate. Follow with the second half of the ice cream mixture and top with more caramel and chocolate.
- Cover the pan loosely with plastic wrap and place into the freezer for 4 to 6 hours, or overnight.