The most amazing, no-churn ice cream recipe!! My white chocolate raspberry swirl ice cream with vanilla wafers, raspberry sauce, white chocolate chips and whole berries is the best summer dessert! And for the best white chocolate ice cream flavor, I add melted chocolate directly into the ice cream base! This delicious raspberry ice cream recipe is super easy to make and bound to become a family favorite! Plus, no need for an ice cream machine with this no-churn recipe!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions and all the sweet details! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Making the Raspberry Sauce
This raspberry swirl ice cream is layered and swirled with the most delicious, tart and sweet raspberry sauce! To make this easy sauce, simply combine 2 cups of fresh or frozen berries with sugar in a saucepan. Crush the berries until a sauce forms, then let it simmer away for 8 to 10 minutes. Pour the prepared sauce into a fine mesh strainer set up over a large bowl. Press the juice into the bowl, leaving just the seeds behind. This seedless raspberry sauce is the perfect addition to this berry ice cream! You’ll love the tart flavor of the sauce with the sweet white chocolate ice cream!
Making No-Churn Ice Cream
The secret to making the best no-churn ice cream is to use whipped cream! First, prepare the white chocolate and raspberry base. This base is a combination of sweetened condensed milk, melted white chocolate and crushed raspberries. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the chilled heavy cream with vanilla and raspberry extract and confectioner’s sugar. You want the whipped cream to have fluffy, stiff peaks!
Carefully fold together the ice cream base with the whipped cream, keeping the cream as fluffy as possible! Next, gently fold in the fillings: white chocolate chips, crushed vanilla wafers and more berries! Assemble the ice cream into a loaf pan or into a casserole tray. In between layers of raspberry ice cream, add spoonfuls of the prepared raspberry sauce and swirl it in. Garnish the top with more sauce, more berries, more cookies and more chocolate chips!
Freezing the Ice Cream
Once you have the ice cream assembled, it’s time for the freezer! Place the white chocolate raspberry ice cream on a flat surface in your freezer and let it freezer for at least 6 hours. After 6 hours, the ice cream will be the texture of soft serve ice cream. Freeze the ice cream for 24 hours or overnight for the ice cream to be more firmly set. Enjoy it with more raspberry sauce and waffle cones.
Enjoyed this delicious summer dessert recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Affogato – the best affogato recipe with caramel ice cream and caramel sauce and espresso!
- Caramel Coffee Ice Cream – caramel swirl coffee ice cream dotted with chocolate chunks!
- Pistachio Raspberry Ice Cream Cake – layered ice cream with homemade raspberry and pistachio ice cream!
- No-Bake Sangria Trifle – the most delicious fruit trifle with berry cream and ladyfingers soaked in sangria!
Share it on Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
- Metal Loaf Pan – use this handy baking pan for assembling the ice cream! Plus, it’s perfect for your next bread baking adventure!
- Raspberry Extract – if you want to add additional raspberry flavor, add a teaspoon of extract to the ice cream!
- Fine Mesh Strainer – this simple strainer is perfect for making the raspberry sauce! I also use it for sifting flour for my cake recipes!