I’m a sucker for a good lemonade recipe and this sparkling raspberry lemonade does not disappoint! It’s made with real raspberries, loads of lemons and a bit of sparkling water to make this drink even more refreshing! I also love that this version is not too sweet; you can always add more sugar if you want it sweeter! This home-made delicious lemonade is the perfect summer drink!
Watch My Lemonade Video!
Watch my YouTube video recipe for step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
EASY, 4-Ingredient Lemonade Recipe!
My super simple recipe only requires 4 ingredients and you’ll have delicious lemonade ready in no time! Use this recipe to make yourself a few drinks or make a large pitcher to serve a crowd!
- I start with a raspberry sauce to add real raspberry flavor. The raspberries are cooked until they form a jam, then pressed through a fine mesh strainer to get rid of the seeds.
- Then, combine with lemon juice, sparkling water, a few ice cubes and you’re all set to enjoy this raspberry lemonade!
Sweet Raspberry Lemonade
Want to make a sweeter sparkling lemonade? Try replacing the tonic or sparkling water with a club soda or with a sweet soda such as ginger ale.
Enjoyed this recipe? Save it to Pinterest!
Looking for more refreshing summertime drinks? You have to try my ‘Iced Thai Coffee’! It’s even easier to make than this lemonade and it’s creamy and delicious!
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Recipe (video)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar, more or less to taste
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters chilled tonic water, or club soda
- 6 to 8 cups ice , for serving
- Combine raspberry, lemon juice and sugar in a medium saucepan (add more or less sugar to your liking; I like my lemonade a bit tangy. Can also substitute the sugar with honey or agave). Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for about 15 minutes until raspberry sauce reduces. Remove from heat and cool completely before using.
- You can serve the lemonade with seeds or without. To remove the raspberry seeds, press syrup through fine mesh strainer.
- To serve, add 3-4 tablespoons of syrup into each glass, add ice and pour over with tonic water. Serve with slices of lemon and/berries as garnish. Alternatively, mix syrup with 2 liters of tonic water and keep chilled with ice.