This tropical fruit smoothie is one of the best smoothie recipes I’ve ever made or had! It’s made with tropical fruit like pineapple, papaya and kiwi, plus coconut milk to seal the deal! The flavors are simply amazing and will take your taste buds right back to tropical paradise! I just drop everything into my Ninja blender and have a delicious smoothie ready in 1 minute! Enjoy this drink for breakfast or as a mid-day refreshment!
Watch My Smoothie Video!
Watch my YouTube video recipe for step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website emailing list and to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Ingredients for a Fruit Smoothie
This rich and creamy fruit smoothie is made with only the best ingredients! I recommend using all fresh fruit, not canned. This will give the smoothie so much flavor! I especially love to use fresh, sweet pineapple; the canned version doesn’t do the fruit any justice. I also add loads of strawberries, kiwis, banana, blueberries and even some papaya. I like to freeze the strawberry and blueberry and use the frozen berries in place of ice. I really don’t like watered-down drinks! Feel free to add your favorite tropical fruits to the mix!
To add even more tropical flavor, I use coconut milk and sweetened the fruit smoothie with raw honey instead of sugar. If you’re busy in the mornings and think you don’t have the time to make this, you do! Just prepare all your ingredients the night before and kick-start your morning with this antioxidant-rich drink!
How to Make a Tropical Smoothie
Here’s how easy it is to make this recipe!
- Wash, peel, chop and add the fruit and berries into a food blender.
- Add the coconut milk, honey or another sweetener.
- Add ice, then blend everything together!
- Enjoy right away!
Looking for more smoothie recipes? Check out these recipes!
- ‘Green Smoothie’ made with tons of veggies, apples and kale!
- ‘Fresh Fruit Smoothie’ made with berries and summer fruits!
- Tropical Acai Bowl – smoothie bowl topped with granola and fruit!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!
Tropical Fruit Smoothie (video)
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberry, or huckleberry/blackberry
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1/2 to 1 strawberry papaya
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, or canned, drained of syrup
- 2 large kiwi
- 1 cup low-fat coconut milk, can use almond, soy, rice or regular
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Adjust ingredient amounts to your liking. Feel free to add more of one ingredient if it’s your favorite fruit! Place everything into a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- You can split this recipe in half and place prepared fruit into the refrigerator/freezer.