I’ve turned my favorite sandwich into a wrap! This recipe for BLTA Pork Wraps is my favorite, made with juicy fresh pork loin, loads of bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and avocado. Plus, a creamy and smoky ranch dressing spread! You’ll want this BLTA wrap for lunch every day! These wraps are perfect for an afternoon snack or packed lunch for work or school!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Juicy Pork Tenderloin
With my busy schedule, I love easy, hassle-free but flavor-packed recipes like this! I just stop on my way home at Walmart and buy everything I need, including the Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork that I use for this recipe. It’s already perfectly seasoned and ready to be prepared! For this recipe, I’m using the Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet. It even topped comes with bacon bits! And who doesn’t love Smithfield bacon?! The Marinated Fresh Pork is so juicy and aromatic; the perfect filling for these BLTA wraps.
Can’t find Smithfield pork in your store? No worries! You can prepare this recipe using fresh pork loin instead and season it to your liking! For this recipe, I recommend seasoning the pork with smoked paprika, onion and garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Just pat the pork dry with paper towels, then season generously.
Tips for faster cooking:
- Section the Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet into smaller pieces. The smaller, the faster the pork will finish cooking.
- Sear the meat nicely on all sides, then reduce the heat and cover the pan with a lid. The heat will get trapped inside, cooking the pork faster.
Every bite of these BLTA Pork Wraps is packed with incredible smoky flavor! From the pork loin filet, to the bacon and even the spread. To cut down on time, I make a really easy but incredibly delicious spread using bottled ranch dressing, smoked paprika and garlic. This spread is everything! I like to serve extra on the side as a dipping sauce!
If you need a recipe for back-to-school, work lunch, picnic or just an easy dinner, this recipe for BLTA Pork Wraps is for you!
Sponsored by Smithfield
This easy BLTA Pork Wraps recipe was sponsored by Smithfield. I love using Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork products in my kitchen! Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is available at local Shaw’s, ACME, Winco and Walmart stores nationwide! For more delicious recipes and recipe inspiration, visit SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com.
Enjoyed this easy pork recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Grilled Pork & Peach Tacos – easy tacos filled with juicy pork, peach salsa and guacamole!
- Slow-Cooker BBQ Pork Ribs – the best, fall-off-the-bone pork ribs with barbecue sauce!
- Roasted Pork Croissant Sandwich – delicious sandwich with pork, cranberries, avocado and cheese!
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad – with juicy pork, feta cheese, olives and arugula!
Share it on Pinterest!