Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Veggies
This easy and delicious oven-roasted pork tenderloin and veggie sheet pan dinner is bound to become a family favorite! It’s an easy, one-pan recipe with sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, pecans and sweet, dried cranberries. Just add Smithfield’s Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin in Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper. Everything is over-roasted in one pan so you have more time to enjoy dinner! The pork tenderloin is juicy, flavorful and perfectly seasoned, so all the hard work is already done for you! If you’re in a pinch for time, portion the pork tenderloin into smaller pieces for even faster baking.
Ingredients for Roasted Pork & Veggies
Here are the main ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- Smithfield’s Fresh Pork Tenderloin: this pre-seasoned pork is extra juicy and so easy to use.
- Sweet Potatoes: any type of sweet potato will work great for this recipe.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Pecans: halved pecans add lots of crunch and nutty flavor to this sheet pan dinner.
- Dried Cranberries: the dried berries are tart and sweet and taste so delicious here!
How to Make Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
You’ll love how easy this one-pan dinner is to prepare.
- First, prepare all the veggies. I like to use a nice combination of my favorites but feel free to add or replace any of them. This recipe would work well with butternut squash, too! Chop the veggies into small, bite sized pieces for them to cook faster.
- Season the veggies with olive oil, dried cranberries, pecans and herbs. Make sure to coat each piece for maximum flavor!
- Spread the prepared veggies onto a pan and add the seasoned pork tenderloin.
- Bake at 425F until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160F. Make sure to let the pork rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and enjoying.
Making Your Own Seasoned Pork
I used Smithfield’s pre-seasoned pork tenderloin for this recipe but you can easily make your own. You’ll need one large pork tenderloin, 6 slices smoked bacon, salt, pepper and paprika and olive oil. Dice the bacon into small bits. Drizzle a few tablespoons of olive oil over the pork loin and season generously with salt, ground black pepper and paprika, rubbing the seasonings into the meat using your hands. When ready to bake, sprinkle the bacon bits of the pork loin. Super easy and delicious!
Sponsored by Smithfield
This delicious recipe is sponsored by Smithfield. Their marinated pork tenderloin also comes in other great flavors like ‘Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper’ and ‘Applewood Smoked Bacon’. Try one of these quick and easy recipes from Smithfield that make holiday entertaining a breeze: For more meal inspiration and recipe ideas, visit www.Smithfield.com/RFRF or www.Facebook.com/CookingWithSmithfield.
Enjoyed this delicious recipe? Make sure to check out some of my other pork recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Bacon & Apple Stufffed Pork Loin – impressive pork roll stuffed with bacon, garlic, apples, spinach and more! Served with an easy gravy! Great for special occasions!
- Street-Style Pork Tacos – easy and delicious pork tacos, made with the BEST peach salsa!
- BLTA Pork Wraps – you’ll love this easy recipe! Bacon, tomatoes, lettuce and juicy pork-filled wraps!
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad – one of my favorites! Easy pasta salad with juicy pork, arugula and cheese!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!
Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Veggies
- 1 1/2 pounds Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin in Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper
- 3 to 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 4 large shallots
- 1 cup pecan halves
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Prepare the vegetables. Peel and cube the sweet potatoes. Clean and cut in half the brussels sprouts. Clean and cut into quarters the shallots. Transfer the vegetables onto a large baking sheet. Add the pecan halves, dried cranberries, fresh herbs and seasonings and drizzle generously with olive oil. Using your hands or two spatulas, toss everything together until veggies are well coated and seasoned.
- Remove the Smithfield pork tenderloin from its packaging. Place the tenderloin in the center of the baking sheet, arranging the veggies around it. Arrange the bacon bits along the top of the tenderloin. (Check out how to make your own pre-seasoned pork above in my post!)
- Cover the baking pan with foil and bake covered for 20 minutes. Then remove foil and continue baking until pork reaches 150F and veggies are baked, about 20 minutes.
- Allow the pork tenderloin to rest for 10 minutes before slicing into medallions for serving.