The most delicious pork kabobs recipe! Enjoy the flavors of summer year-round with these Hawaiian Pork Kabobs made with fresh pineapple, homemade ginger soy glaze and flavorful and juicy teriyaki pork tenderloin. This easy pork recipe can be prepared in under 30 minutes, making it perfect for any day of the week!
The Juicy Teriyaki Pork
To get the best pork flavor, I love using Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin in ‘Teriyaki’ flavor. This tender cut of pork is packed with protein and full of savory teriyaki flavor, perfect for grilling. All the hard work of flavoring is already done! Just cube the tenderloin into small pieces, place onto a skewer and onto the grill for juicy and delicious results.
Want to season your own pork tenderloin? Just grab a bottle of your favorite teriyaki marinade and pour over the pork tenderloin arranged in a bowl. Cover the bowl and let the pork marinate for 4 to 5 hours, or overnight. Proceed with the recipe and enjoy!
There’s something so special, unique and incredibly delicious about this sweet and savory flavor combination of pork and pineapple! For these Hawaiian pork kabobs, I make the ginger soy glaze with pineapple juice and add chunks of pineapple to the kebabs. If you’ve never tried grilled pineapple, you’re in for a treat! The flavors go soo well together, creating an unforgettable meal.
Enjoyed this kabob recipe? Check out some of my other dinner ideas! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
- Yogurt Chicken Kabobs – juicy and flavorful chicken thigh kabobs recipe!
- Garlic & Herb Lamb Kabobs – flavorful and aromatic lamb recipe, enjoy it with chimichurri!
- Grilled Chicken & Veggie Kabobs – another amazing chicken kabob recipe with veggies!
- Grilled Garlic Lamb Chops – the most juicy and flavorful chops recipe, with yogurt sauce!
- The Best, Juicy Steak Kabobs – the most delicious grilled steak kabobs with peppers and onion, served with chimichurri and roasted potatoes!
Share it on Pinterest!
Easy Hawaiian Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
- 1/2 medium pineapple
- 2 red bell peppers
- 8 large shallots
- 1.5 lbs Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin in ‘Teriyaki’
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced ginger
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Prepare the marinade. Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, pineapple juice, sesame seed oil, garlic and ginger in a small sauce pan. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until thickened.
- Meanwhile, assemble the kebabs and preheat grill to medium heat. Cut pineapple and red bell pepper into cubes. Peel and halve the shallots. Cut the pork tenderloin into cubes. Smaller pieces will cook faster. Skewer meat onto bamboo or metal skewers: pineapple, red bell pepper, shallot and pork.
- Cook the kebabs on preheated grill. Turn the skewers every few minutes, until pork is cooked through. Temperature should reach 145F. When pork meat is almost ready, brush the prepared marinade sauce over the kebabs using a rubber brush. Coat everything generously. Continue to grill the kebabs for a few more minutes until sauce has caramelized.
- Sprinkle hot kebabs with chopped cilantro and serve with any leftover marinade sauce and lime wedges for freshly-squeezed lime juice.