Looking for a delicious grilling recipe that you can enjoy all summer long? I’ve got you covered with my grilled vegetable and chicken kabobs recipe! These easy and delicious chicken kabobs are made with chicken thigh, loads of veggies, Worcestershire sauce, red wine and tons of herbs and spices! It’s a no-fail, crowd-pleasing, knock-your-socks-off recipe! And scroll down just a bit further to get a few side dish ideas, like my bacon garlic potatoes and cucumber cabbage salad!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for easy, step-by-step instructions! Want to get new recipe updates? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel! and turn on notifications!
The Juiciest Chicken Kabobs
The secret to making incredible, juicy and flavorful chicken kabobs is all in the marinade! Grilled chicken can go from great to dry in no time so it’s important to prepare it ahead of time. This grilled chicken recipe uses mayonnaise and a bit of wine to add flavor and to seal in the juices. I recommend marinating the chicken at least 4 hours prior to grilling. If you have the time, marinate the chicken overnight. I season my chicken kabobs with tons of spices, along with fresh dill for an Eastern European twist.
- These kabobs can be assembled on wooden or metal skewers. If using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak them in water for at least an hour to prevent the wood from catching fire. Keep in mind that metal skewers will cook the chicken faster from the inside (the metal heats up); watch the kabobs carefully so the chicken doesn’t overcook.
All The Veggies!
I love my grilled chicken with a side of grilled vegetables and this recipe for kabobs does that so well! I like my kabobs to be at least 50% vegetables and 50% chicken. I love to use green and yellow zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms and shallots. Feel free to mix up the veggies and use your favorite. You can also try red onion, eggplant, green or yellow peppers, jalapeno, or even tomatoes! This kabob recipe will also work well with just vegetables – the marinade is great for meats and veggies!
Side Dish Ideas!
I love to serve my kabobs with a dipping sauce such as ketchup, chimichurri or hot sauce.
- My BLT Salad is so crunchy and delicious, with cheese, avocado and bacon bits!
- Avocado Chimichurri Sauce is the ultimate dipping sauce for any meat!
- To go along with these chicken kabobs, try my loaded ‘Bacon Garlic Potatoes’!
- And a side of this crispy and refreshing ‘Cabbage Cucumber Salad’!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!
Enjoyed this grilled meat and veggie recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Grilled Veggie Salad – zucchini, mushrooms, bell peppers and onion coated in a zesty garlic dressing!
- Grilled Chimichurri Chicken – zesty and delicious chicken drumsticks marinated in chimichurri and grilled!
- Yogurt Chicken Kabobs – another great recipe with juicy chicken marinated with yogurt and turmeric!
- Lamb Kabobs – the juiciest and most delicious grilled lamb skewers with pepper and onion!