This easy salad is seriously amazing!! My best-ever BLT salad recipe is packed with the most incredible ingredients – avocado, bacon bits, tomatoes, cucumbers, shallots and creamy feta cheese! Plus, it’s great with just about any type of dressing! Enjoy this refreshing and crunchy salad on its own or with any type of protein! It’s delicious with steaks, chicken, seafood, salmon or even lamb! And, it’s a great option for barbecues! Try it with my ‘Grilled Ribeye Steak’ recipe for a delicious dinner!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions and more tips! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How It’s Made
You’ll love just how easy this salad is to make! I love to serve this BLT salad in a casserole dish because it’s so easy to serve from it and the salad looks so vibrant. You can scale this recipe up or down depending on how servings you need!
- Start with lettuce: I’m using romaine lettuce in my video recipe but butter, iceburg or even spinach will work well!
- Chop your veggies: slice the cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado and shallots. Chop the bell pepper, bacon and herbs.
- Add the cheese and bacon: I love this recipe with feta cheese! You can also use crumbled goat cheese, blue cheese, gorgonzola, or even grated cheddar! Render the bacon slices, then chop into small bits for some smoky flavor in every bite!
- Add your dressing – more about that next!
What Dressing to Use
This refreshing BLT salad is great with just about any type of dressing! Go with the dressing that best fits the flavor profile of your protein, if you are adding any. I really enjoy this salad recipe with a creamy caesar, zesty French vinaigrette or balsamic. You can also use a creamy avocado dressing or zesty Italian!
What to Serve With
This salad recipe is really great all on its own but you can also enjoy it with just about any type of protein – beef, chicken, lamb and seafood! It’s the perfect barbecue salad! If you love seafood, try it with my ‘Lemb & Herb Cedar Plank Salmon’ – this salmon is so juicy and delicious! Looking for beef options? My ‘Grilled Ribeye Steak’ is one of our favorites! You’ll also love this crunchy salad with my ‘Grilled Chimichurri Chicken’ – flavorful packed and juicy chicken recipe!
Enjoyed this BLT Salad recipe? Check out some of my other options!
- Avocado Salmon Salad – with a poached egg, cucumbers and shallots!
- Spinach Chicken Salad – with juicy chicken, avocado and pears.
- Kale Sweet Potato Salad – one of my favorites! Oven-roasted potatoes with feta cheese and balsamic!
- Fig Steak Salad – sweet figs with juicy steak, avocado and almonds!
Share it on Pinterest!