The BEST cinnamon roll recipe, hands down! With hundreds of great reviews, it’s the only recipe for cinnamon rolls you will ever need! This easy, no-fail recipe makes the most moist, fluffy and absolutely delicious cinnamon rolls thanks to a secret ingredient! The rolls are then topped with a simple cream cheese frosting, the perfect pairing for these rolls.
Watch My Video!
Watch my video tutorial for step-by-step instructions and watch me make these delicious rolls! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
The Secret To The Best Recipe!
You may be asking ‘what exactly makes this recipe so special’? Just one simple secret ingredient added at a crucial baking time – heavy cream! That’s it! All you need to do is add it at the 10 minute baking mark and voila – the most amazing rolls EVER! Huge thanks for my sister Nina for sharing this secret tip years ago with me. This recipe has hundreds of reviews and very satisfied bakers and will not disappoint! Just read the comments in my YouTube video for all the raving reviews. If you love Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, these are very similar.
Make Ahead Instructions
- Simply follow the instructions, making the yeast dough, filling and shaping the rolls. Cut the rolls to size and place into a large casserole pan.
- Allow the rolls to proof at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes, then cover the pan with plastic wrap and place the rolls into the refrigerator. They can be made even a few days ahead of time.
- When ready to bake, remove the rolls from the fridge and let them stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes. Bake at 330F, adding the heavy cream at the 10 minute baking mark. Continue with the original recipe.
This recipe is easily adjusted to incorporate additional flavors! Adjust the recipe to your liking and include chopped nuts for crunchier rolls or even dried berries for a berry twist!
- Raspberry Rolls made with freeze-dried raspberries!
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – with pumpkin and cinnamon sugar filling!
- Check out these ‘Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls’ with apple pie filling – perfect for fall!
- And my other recipe, ‘Double Blueberry Rolls’ are packed with blueberries!
- My savory ‘Bacon, Garlic & Cheddar Rolls’ are so delicious with garlic butter!
Enjoyed this recipe? Save it for later to Pinterest!