If you love cinnamon rolls and blueberries, you will love these double blueberry cinnamon rolls! I’m using my hit cinnamon roll recipe and adding dried blueberries to the dough and adding more fresh blueberries on inside! Then, I finish them off with a simple sugar glaze for an extra bit of sweetness. You can also enjoy them with my ‘Cream Cheese Frosting’. I wish you guys could smell the aroma of these blueberry rolls baking in the oven! It’s truly amazing!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
My Secret Ingredient
If you haven’t tried my cinnamon roll recipe, you are in for a real treat! My original recipe has hundreds of 5-star reviews! I have a secret ingredient that I add to all my cinnamon roll recipes that takes these rolls to extraordinary. That ingredient is heavy cream. Just pour the cream over the rolls at the 10 minute baking mark and let the cream work its magic. The cream makes these rolls very moist and tender, adding that extra bit of moisture that most recipes lack.
Make Ahead Instructions
- Simply follow the instructions, making the yeast dough, filling and shaping the rolls. Cut the rolls to size and place into a large casserole pan.
- Allow the rolls to proof at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes, then cover the pan with plastic wrap and place the rolls into the refrigerator. They can be made even a few days ahead of time.
- When ready to bake, remove the rolls from the fridge and let them stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes. Bake at 330F, adding the heavy cream at the 10 minute baking mark. Continue with the original recipe.
Enjoyed this incredible breakfast recipe? Check out some of my other delicious recipes!
- Raspberry Rolls – made with raspberry jam and fresh berries!
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls – the best fall version of cinnamon rolls, filled with apple pie filling!
- Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls – another delicious variation, with fruity strawberries!