The most delicious side dish for summertime grilling! My zesty and refreshing, garlic grilled veggies are so easy to make and perfect as a side for grilled meats! This grilled vegetable salad is made with zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms and red onion. The veggies are dressed with an easy cilantro, lemon and garlic dressing! You’ll love everything about this aromatic, easy and delicious recipe!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video for step-by-step instructions and all the details. Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Grilled Veggies
Making this delicious grilled veggie salad is super easy! First, start by choosing and preparing your vegetables. I like to use green and yellow zucchini; sweet red, orange or yellow bell peppers; baby portabella mushrooms; and zesty red onion. Feel free to add or adjust the recipe to include your favorites! Wash the vegetables and pat them dry, then section into large pieces. Cut the zucchini and mushrooms in half, then section the bell pepper into larger chunks. The red onion can be cut into thick rings.
- Season: Place all the sliced vegetables onto a tray and drizzle them generously with olive oil. The oil will help the seasonings stick and helps the veggies grill better. Add all the seasonings and spices next: salt, pepper, paprika, thyme and rosemary.
- Preheat an indoor grill pan over medium-high heat or an outdoor grill to 500F. Once the grill grates are super hot, add the vegetables in a single layer onto the hot grill. If using an outdoor grill, close the grill for faster cooking.
- Grill the veggies for 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning once to cook on the other side for the same amount of time. Green zucchini takes a little longer, about 5 minutes per side.
Cilantro Garlic Dressing
Once the vegetables are grilled, remove them from the grill and onto a large tray. Using a sharp knife, cut the grilled veggies into bit sized pieces. Place the chopped grilled veggies into a large mixing bowl and prepare the garlic dressing! This zesty and refreshing dressing is made with loads of freshly minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and chopped cilantro. Just mix the ingredients in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the vegetables and use two large spoons to toss everything together! Enjoy this grilled vegetable salad while it’s warm!
Enjoy this delicious grilled salad with one of my easy grilled meat recipes! Check out some of my recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Grilled Ribeye Steak – the juiciest, most delicious and tender ribeye steak recipe, with herbs and garlic!
- Grilled Lamb Chops – the best lamb chops recipe! So juicy and flavorful, with garlic, herbs and balsamic!
- Grilled Chimichurri Chicken – grilled, bone-in chicken marinated in zesty chimichurri sauce!
- Also, try my Italian Pasta Salad – the ultimate pasta salad with veggies, cheese, salami, olives and a lemon dressing!
Share it on Pinterest!