Imagine enjoying the creamy, comforting flavors of a classic chicken pot pie just out of the oven – that’s what you’ll get with this easy chicken breast recipe! This creamy and smoky take on chicken pot pie in the form of a pasta dish is simply mouthwatering! There are so many things going for this dish, starting with the creamy noodles and juicy chicken breast. I also add bits of diced Canadian bacon for a sweet and smoky flavor which perfectly complements the other ingredients.
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the details! Want new recipe updates? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
All the Best Flavors!
Making a classic chicken pot pie requires a lot of effort! From making the pie crust, to waiting for the pie to bake, it’s a time consuming process. That’s why I love this chicken noodle recipe so much! It has all the flavors and textures! The creamy noodles replace the traditional pie crust. The sauce is loaded with peas, corn, carrots and even mushrooms. The chicken breast is juicy and chunky and so flavorful!
If you’re looking for a great chicken breast recipe, this is the one! I recommend cutting the breasts into larger pieces for best results. The sauce will do the rest of the work, keeping the meat juicy!
Ultimate Comfort Food
This warming pasta dish is everything that I crave for once the leaves start turning yellow and the evenings get chilly! That happens pretty late here in California; it stays warm well into November, but I still love to enjoy creamy comfort foods like this chicken dish. It has all those comforting, warming flavors and textures you crave for when the weather gets cold! My chicken pot pie noodles will warm you (and a large crowd!) right up! I love that this recipe yields a good amount of pasta, perfect for reheating the next day.
Enjoyed this easy and delicious chicken dinner recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Creamy Mushroom & Chicken Pasta – made with an amazing mushroom sauce and juicy chicken breast!
- Creamy Chicken Potato Casserole – super easy and delicious chicken casserole with baby potatoes and a creamy white wine sauce!
- Spinach Dip Chicken Pasta – it’s artichoke spinach dip meets chicken pasta! You’ll love this amazing dish!
- Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta – this CREAMY, zesty and delicious pasta is bursting with so much flavor!
- Cheesy Baked Rigatoni – the ultimate comfort food dish! This baked pasta casserole is made with hearty bolognese sauce and three types of cheese!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please save and share it to Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
I love these Epicurean cutting boards – they’re dishwasher safe and so great to use!
My Wusthof Ikon knives are the best investment I ever made for my kitchen!
I’ve been slowly switching all my cookware to copper and I love this copper frying pan.