The Almond Roca Cake – an epic caramel cake recipe inspired by the famous confectionary! This chocolate, almond and caramel cake will steal your heart (and your taste buds!)! I love the sweet and crunchy Almond Roca candy and wanted to create a cake that captured all the flavors and textures of this treat! This almond roca cake is made with almond caramel cake layers dotted with loads of crunchy almond pieces, frosted with my salted caramel frosting, filled with almond roca candy pieces and topped with chocolate ganache. This almond roca recipe is perfect for your next special occasion!
Watch My Video!
In my video recipe, I’ll take you step by step through the cake making process and teach you how to make those elegant white chocolate garnishes! Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get updates whenever a new recipe goes live!
Every bite of this caramel cake is filled with exciting textures and flavors! I love the combination of caramel frosting, chocolate and almond roca pieces. The cake layers themselves are not too sweet, only sweetened with dulce de leche, making this cake well-balanced.
All About The Caramel!
This almond roca cake recipe wouldn’t be complete without a good dose of caramel! For this recipe, you’ll need to prepare a batch of my ‘Salted Caramel Frosting’ recipe, which you can find here; it’s great for any cake! https://tatyanaseverydayfood.com/recipe-items/salted-caramel-frosting/
- For the caramel cake recipe, I add a full can of dulce de leche for the ultimate caramel flavor. Can’t find dulce de leche in your grocery store? You can also use my home-made caramel sauce for this recipe! https://tatyanaseverydayfood.com/recipe-items/caramel-sauce/
Garnishing the Cake
I garnish this cake with chocolate ganache, crushed Almond Roca pieces and white chocolate lace. The white chocolate garnishes on this cake are so beautiful! Make sure to watch my video recipe to see how I made them! These garnishes can make any cake look extra fancy! For the chocolate ganache, I have a separate video recipe with in-depth recipe instructions you can see HERE.
Enjoyed this caramel cake and looking for more recipes? Check out some of my other favorites you’re sure to enjoy!
- Almond Roca Macarons – also inspired by the candy! These caramel macarons are amazing!
- Chocolate Turtle Cake – filled with caramel and nuts and frosted with my salted caramel frosting.
- Coffee Caramel Macaron Cake – GIANT macaron cake with coffee and caramel flavors!
- Coffee Caramel Cake – delicious coffee cake with caramel buttercream and coffee caramel macarons!
- Golden Key Caramel Cake – the best Russian caramel cake with dulce de leche, sweetened condensed milk, pecans and whipped cream frosting!
Share it on Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
I love these aluminum round cake pans for baking. And use these pre-cut parchment paper rounds to save time.
The classic KitchenAid stand mixer is a must in every kitchen.
Use this set of jumbo cake decorating tips with these disposable pastry bags for decorating the cake.
And these off-set spatulas and this bench scrapper are a must for cake decorating.