Calling all chocolate and Oreo cookie lovers! The famous Oreo cookie – chocolate-y goodness sandwiched together with creamy filling. It’s the perfect filling for desserts and is the inspiration for this epic no-bake Oreo cheesecake recipe. I make my no-bake Oreo chocolate cheesecake with loads of Oreo cookies, an Oreo crust, more Oreos and even some whipped cream!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe updates? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Making the Best Oreo Cheesecake!
I tried to add as many chocolate cookies as I possibly could into this Oreo cheesecake! I use the cookies for the base, in the filling and as a garnish on top – the ultimate cookie cake creation! You’ll love the velvety and creamy chocolate cheesecake filling dotted with crunchy cookie bits. I add a little extra whipped cream and chocolate drizzle on top for a simple and fluffy garnish. This Oreo cake is perfect for a birthday celebration, or anytime you’re craving for some chocolate-y goodness!
Looking for a gelatin-free version for this no-bake cheesecake recipe? Try adding one more block of cream cheese to help the whipped cream hold its shape. You can also use agar gelatin, a plant-based gelatin substitute. It needs to be prepared using a similar method but with double the amount of water used in this recipe. Agar gelatin is a great alternative for any recipe that calls for gelatin. Plus, it sets very quickly!
Like this chocolate cheesecake recipe? Check out some of my other recipes!
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake – the best strawberry cheesecake, topped with chocolate covered strawberries!
- Try my delicious ‘Triple Coffee Cheesecake’ next!
- If you love chocolate, you’re going to love this ‘Triple Chocolate Cheesecake’ with 3 layers of chocolate!
- My ‘Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake’ is so rich and decadent!
Enjoyed this recipe? Save it to Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
I love my classic CuisinArt food processor – simple and powerful.
This tall spring form pan is great for cakes and cheesecakes.
You can get my handy, handheld KitchenAid mixer, or my classic KitchenAid stand mixer.
And this set of jumbo cake decorating tips includes my favorite tips.
Here is the agar gelatin that can be used in place of regular gelatin.
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake (video)
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 4 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 8 Oreo cookies, for garnish
- Prepare the chocolate crust first. Place the first 20 Oreo cookies into a food processor and pulse the cookies into fine crumbs. Pour in the melted butter and pulse again to coat the cookie crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan, creating a firm and even crust; set aside.
- Prepare the filling: in a large bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the salt, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. Mix again until creamy. In a separate bowl, whisk the chilled heavy cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add the cream cheese mixture and whisk again, scrapping down the sides of the mixing bowl, for about 2 minutes, until stiff peaks form again.
- In a small ramekin, combine the unflavored gelatin and water. Mix thoroughly, then microwave for 30 to 45 seconds, or until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Do not wait for the gelatin to cool; pour the hot gelatin directly into the filling and whisk for about 1 minute, until well-incorporated. Remove 1/3 of the mixture into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Crush 20 Oreo cookies in a large ziplock bag using a rolling pin or meat mallet. Add the crushed cookies to the remaining filling and fold in. Pour the filling over the prepared crust and level off the top with an off-set spatula.
- Transfer the remaining plain filling into a pastry bag; I used tip #9FT. Pipe tall dollops of the cream over the top of the cheesecake. If desired, drizzle the top with melted chocolate. Garnish with additional Oreo cookies.
- Place the cheesecake and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours minimum; best if set overnight. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.