The most amazing no-bake Nutella cheesecake! What can make a cheesecake go from good to fantastic? Nutella and strawberries! This ultra-rich, no-bake strawberry Nutella cheesecake with a chocolate crust is velvety smooth and melt-in-your-mouth good! If you’re a fan of chocolate and strawberries, this is the ultimate cheesecake for you!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions and learn how to make the strawberry garnishes! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Nutella Cheesecake
Not only is this Nutella strawberry cheesecake visually stunning, but it’s also just down right delicious! You’ll be coming back for seconds! I start with a simple chocolate graham cracker crust, which is the best foundation for this cake. Place the cookies into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. If you want an even richer chocolate base, go with Oreo or cream filled cookies instead. Press the cookie crumbs firmly into the bottom of the pan; I like to use a potato masher to get the job done!
The light and fluffy mousse is made with a whole jar of Nutella, creamy sweetened condensed milk and loads of cream cheese. I add diced strawberries right into the filling so you get that fruit flavor with every bite. And that strawberry garnish on the outside is what really makes this cake pop! All you need to do is slice the strawberries in half and line the up around the perimeter of the pan facing outwards. And voila, a beautiful garnish to the ultimate Nutella cheesecake!
Enjoyed this strawberry cheesecake recipe? Check out some of my other fruity cake creations you’re sure to enjoy!
- Nutella Strawberry Roulade – amazing chocolate cake filled with Nutella whipped cream and berries!
- Red Velvet Strawberry Cheesecake – three layers of incredible cake: red velvet cheesecake, strawberry mousse and whipped cream!
- Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake – stunning berry cheesecake with diced strawberries and strawberry jam, topped with chocolate strawberries!
- No-Bake Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake – perfect for summer! Made with maple rhubarb jam, loads of strawberries and maple whipped cream!
Enjoyed this recipe? Save it to Pinterest for later!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
- I love this tall spring form pan for cakes and cheesecakes.
- These handy off-set spatulas are great for spreading cake batter and frosting.
- This set of jumbo cake decorating tips includes all my favorites.
- My classic CuisinArt food processor is the best – simple and powerful.
- And my classic KitchenAid stand mixer is a must for every kitchen.
Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake Recipe (video)
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate biscuit crumbs, about 10 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 13 ounce container Nutella
- 1/2 ounce unflavored gelatin, 2 packets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup whole strawberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate cookies into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse again until mixture comes together. Transfer the crumbs into prepared spring form pan. Using the back of a large spoon, press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan to create an even and firm crust. Bake crust in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Place the softened cream cheese into stand mixer bowl and beat on high speed for 10 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Transfer the Nutella into a bowl and microwave for a few minutes to melt it until smooth. Pour Nutella into mixer bowl. Whisk mixture on high speed for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Prepare the gelatin. Combine the gelatin and water, then microwave for 30 seconds to dissolve the gelatin. Turn mixer to high speed and while mixing, pour in the dissolved gelatin. Continue mixing for a few minutes until well combined.
- Add a few cups of the cheesecake filling on top of the cool chocolate crust. Cut large strawberries in half and place them around the edge of the pan, open face facing out. Add the chopped strawberries into the center. Pour in the remaining filling and use a flat spatula to even off the top of the cake.
- Place cake into refrigerator to set overnight, usually takes about 5 to 6 hours to set completely. To remove the cake from the pan, run a flat spatula along the edge of the pan, then release spring form. Transfer onto cake platter and garnish top with more strawberries if desired.
- Keep cake refrigerated. Remove about 30 minutes prior to serving to allow the cake to soft slightly.