The most delicious raspberry cheesecake ever!! My rich and creamy white chocolate raspberry cheesecake is what dessert dreams are made of it! This velvety cheesecake is made with a simple graham cracker crust and a creamy white chocolate cheesecake batter dotted with whole raspberries! To garnish the top and to add even more incredible flavor, I top this berry cheesecake with tart raspberry sauce and more berries! Make sure to serve each slice with a generous amount of whipped cream, too! This dessert recipe is perfect for the holidays!
Watch My Video!
Watch my YouTube video for step-by-step instructions and watch me put this incredible cheesecake together! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Simple Graham Cracker Crust
This decadent and elegant raspberry cheesecake starts with the most simple graham cracker crust. This easy recipe is my go-to for most of my cheesecake recipes! I place the crackers into a food processor, pulse until fine crumbs form, then add in the melted butter. Don’t have a food processor? Don’t worry! Just place the crackers into a Ziplock bag and crush the cookies using a rolling pin. Pour in the melted butter and toss around the crumbs until they’re well coated!
Next, I transfer the crumbs into the bottom of a 9-inch (23-cm) spring form pan and press them firmly into place. I like to use a potato masher to get the job done quickly and easily!
Making the Cheesecake Batter
Once you have the crust done, you’re ready to make the incredible batter for this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake! It’s so rich, creamy and delicious! I make this batter just like a classic cheesecake – with cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and sour cream. Make sure to beat the cream cheese all by itself for at least 8 to 10 minutes until it’s smooth and creamy! This step is super important if you want a smooth and creamy cheesecake! Next, I add in the melted white chocolate and the raspberries go in last. I like to use fresh raspberries but frozen and thawed berries will also work well. Gently fold in the berries and the batter is ready!
Tips for Melting White Chocolate
Working with white chocolate can be a little frustrating sometimes! It cools quickly and can cause clumps in frostings and batters. I like to melt white chocolate in the microwave, with the power level set to 50%. Stir the chocolate every 30 seconds until it’s smooth and melted. If needed, add a tiny bit of shortening to make the chocolate smooth. Add the chocolate into the cheesecake batter while it’s still warm. This is important!! If the chocolate cools down too much, it will form clumps in the batter!
*If you do get clumps of white chocolate anyway, don’t worry!! The chocolate will melt during the baking process and you won’t be able to tell when enjoying the finished cheesecake!
Water Bath Baking Method
To get the prettiest and most perfect cheesecake, I recommend using a water bath for this recipe. I use this method for all my cheesecakes and it always works without fail! This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake comes out so pretty using this method.
- First, I wrap the bottom of my spring form pan twice with extra wide foil, just to make sure no water seeps in! Extra wide foil is perfect because it’s wide enough to cover the bottom completely without any seams. Do this step before starting on the crust.
- Place the cheesecake onto a baking sheet or pan and fill the pan with about an inch of water.
- The extra moisture in the oven from the water will keep the cheesecake level and help prevent any cracks from forming on the top. If all the water evaporates during the baking process, add more to the baking sheet.
- Bake the cheesecake for 2 hours at 300F, then turn the oven off and prop it open by a few inches using a wooden spoon. Let the cheesecake cool slowly for a few hours down to room temperature, then place into the refrigerator to chill completely.
Sweet & Tart Raspberry Sauce
My homemade sweet and tart raspberry sauce is the perfect complement to this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe! It’s super easy to make and can be made using fresh or frozen raspberries. Simply combine the berries and a little bit of sugar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook the berries for about 5 to 8 minutes, until a smooth jam forms. Next, press the sauce through a fine-mesh strainer until just the seeds remain. I like to add this sauce onto of the cheesecake as garnish and serve some extra with each slice!
This white chocolate cheesecake not only tastes good but also looks so pretty with just a few garnishes! I like to add a few spoonful’s of my homemade raspberry sauce, then I top the cake with fresh berries and a few mint leaves. You can also dust the top of the cake with confectioner’s sugar.
And, you can’t enjoy this cheesecake without a generous amount of fresh whipped cream! The fluffy cream is the perfect complement to the rich and creamy cheesecake!
Enjoyed this stunning raspberry cheesecake? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake – stunning berry cheesecake with diced strawberries and strawberry jam, topped with chocolate strawberries!
- Chocolate Caramel Raspberry Cheesecake – this rich and decadent chocolate cheesecake is dotted with caramel bits and fresh raspberries!
- Ricotta Blueberry Cheesecake – the most delicious berry cheesecake ever, with loads of fresh blueberries and a blueberry whipped cream topping!
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars – you’ll love these rich cheesecake bars made with a brownie base and berry cheesecake filling!
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake – the ultimate raspberry cake with crushed berry filling, fruity raspberry buttercream and rich chocolate cake layers!
Share it on Pinterest!
Need some supplies? Check out these items from my Amazon store! (Affiliate links).
- Spring Form Pan – this well-built pan by Fat Daddio’s is extra sturdy and won’t bend out of shape!
- CuisinArt Food Processor – I love this machine! It’s super simple, powerful and gets the job done!
- Copper KitchenAid Mixer – this mixer is sold exclusively at Williams Sonoma and looks even prettier in real life (not affiliate link)
- Jumbo Decorating Tips – this set of cake decorating tips as many of the ones I use! Perfect for decorating desserts!