If you’re looking for a simple and delicious cake recipe, this is the one! This moist and fruity berry bundt cake will fit the bill perfectly! It’s so delicious and made with lots of butter, white chocolate and of course, loads of fresh berries! Enjoy a slice of this cake with hot coffee in the morning or a glass of wine after dinner! It’s one of those cakes that you can enjoy all week long. I like to keep mine on a tray wrapped with plastic and reheat a slice in the morning. This cake is so good when enjoyed warm!
Watch My Video!
Watch my YouTube video recipe for all the details and step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Making the Best Bundt Cake
My secret to creating the most incredible bundt cake? Two ingredients: butter and chocolate! These two combined together create an unforgettable cake that simple melts in your mouth. For this recipe, I used melted white chocolate to add extra moisture to the cake. If you’re concerned about the sweetness, you can reduce the amount of sugar from 1 cup to 3/4 cup or even 1/2 cup. The white chocolate doesn’t add flavor but it does add an incredible amount of moisture!
Tips for Making Bundt Cake
I love bundt cakes because they’re so easy to make and delicious! When making this simple cake, follow these tips for a perfect cake each time!
- Always, ALWAYS flour the cake tin! I like to use a starched baking spray that has either flour or cornstarch. If you don’t have a spray, first butter the pan with softened butter, then add a few tablespoons of flour and turn the pan until it’s well coated. Tap out any excess flour.
- Toss the berries in cornstarch or flour. This will help keep the berries suspended in the cake batter and will also keep the berry juices from running.
- Once the cake is done baking, allow it to stand right side up for about 15 to 20 minutes, then invert onto a cake stand and cool completely.
I love bundt cakes and have a many different flavors! Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake – with loads of blueberries and a lemon glaze!
- Easy Pineapple Bundt Cake – with crushed pineapple and simple whipped cream!
- Chai Tea Bundt Cake – delicious chai tea flavored cake with chai custard!
- Marbled Chocolate Bundt Cake – made with dark and white chocolate!
- Lemon Pound Cake – super easy, delicious and extra lemony cake with lemon glaze; perfect with a cup of coffee!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!