An easy and aromatic bundt cake recipe that’s perfect for fall baking! My chai tea cake is packed with incredible flavor and aroma! This easy cake recipe is made with chai tea and white chocolate, then topped with a creamy chai tea custard for even more flavor. This cake is so moist and delicate, it simply melts in your mouth! Enjoy it in the morning with a coffee, tea or a chai latte!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions! Want to get my new recipe notifications? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel! You’ll get an email when a new recipe goes live!
Using Chai Tea in Baking
Chai tea lattes have been one of my favorites since college! I used to get one almost every day between classes; and I still enjoy them today! I love the spicy and warming flavor of the tea – it’s perfect for chilly fall and winter days! This chai tea cake recipe is packed with that amazing spicy and warming flavor of my favorite latte! I add the chai tea concentrate directly into the cake batter for the most flavor. And I also make a chai tea custard to go with the cake. The custard is a must! It’s so creamy and adds a bit more sweetness to the cake.
Making Your Own Chai Tea Concentrate
If you can’t find chai tea concentrate at your grocery store, or just want to make your own, it’s easy! You’ll need: loose leaf chai tea, water and sugar.
- Add about 1/4 cup loose leaf chai tea and 1/4 cup sugar to a small sauce pot containing 2 cups of water.
- Bring the water to a boil, then remove from heat. Allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes, then strain the tea through a fine mesh sieve.
- Allow the tea to cool before using in the recipe.
The Secret To The Best Bundt Cake Recipe!
I love making bundt cakes and there’s a little secret to making the best, most moist and delicate bundt cake! It’s butter and chocolate! The combination of butter and melted chocolate makes the cake very soft and the white chocolate used in this recipe doesn’t affect the flavor. I also use a little more butter than I use for some of my other cake recipes, which makes the cake buttery and even more delicious!
Want more bundt cake recipes? Check out some of my other easy cake recipes!
- ‘Marbled Chocolate Bundt Cake’ – with dark and white chocolate cake batter!
- ‘Pineapple Bundt Cake’ – delicate pineapple cake with whipped cream frosting!
- Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake – with loads of berries and lemon zest!
- Honey Cherry Cake – simple cherry honey cake with whipped cream and fresh cherries!
Enjoyed this recipe? Save and share it to Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
This simple, non-stick bundt pan is perfect for this recipe!
It’s really important to use a baking spray with flour to ensure the bundt cake comes out of the pan cleanly.
You can get the chai tea concentrate online, too!