It’s the day after Thanksgiving and you have loads of food and turkey leftover? This cheddar and turkey quiche is the most delicious way to use up all the leftovers the next morning! It’s filled with shallots, mushrooms, red bell pepper and sweet tomatoes. Just pull the turkey meat away from any bones, chop it up and add to the recipe! You don’t have to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy this cheddar quiche! Make it any time of year with leftover chicken or diced ham, too! I also like to add breakfast sausage or bacon bits for added flavor.
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the details and step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Any great quiche recipe starts with a buttery and flaky crust! For my video recipe, I used store-bought, premade pie crust! Use premade crust makes this recipe even easier and quicker. Just pull the crust out of the fridge, unroll, shape, line your pan and you’re ready to add the filling! Want to make your own pie crust for this recipe? I’ve got you covered with my in-depth video tutorial on ‘How to Make a Pie Crust’! This easy, homemade pie crust recipe is always a hit and works so well for this cheddar quiche!
Savory Turkey Filling
You’ll love the delicious and rich filling recipe for this turkey quiche! You can use leftover turkey or chicken for this recipe. Just pull the meat off the bones and chop the meat into small, bite sized pieces. You can even make this quiche recipe with sausage, ham or bacon bits!
- Veggie Filling: I love to add veggies to my turkey quiche and I opted for mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and tomatoes for this recipe! Just saute the veggies for a few minutes until they’re tender, add in the tomatoes and cook for another minute or two. That’s it! Just fold these veggies into the eggs!
- Cheese Filling: I use loads of grated cheddar cheese for this cheddar quiche! You can use mild, medium or sharp cheddar for this recipe, all depending on your preferences!
Mix together the turkey, veggies and cheese with the eggs, milk and seasonings, then pour into the prepared crust. Bake the quiche for about 50 minutes at 375F. The quiche will be extremely hot when you remove it from the oven! Let it cool for 15 minutes before enjoying!
This easy breakfast recipe is great to make ahead of time, too! Just prepare the crust by lining your baking pan with it, then cover the dough with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator. Follow the instructions for the filling and combine everything together in a large mixing bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic and place into the refrigerator as well. Keep the filling and crust separate until you’re ready to bake!
Looking for more easy breakfast recipes? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Try my cheesy ‘Smoked Bacon & Cheese Quiche’ next, with sausage, bacon and cheese!
- Asparagus & Prosciutto Frittata – this fluffy egg pancake is topped with so many delicious goodies!
- Bacon Breakfast Potatoes – the best ever breakfast potatoes with bacon, carrots and poached eggs on top!
- Ultimate Breakfast Burrito – stuffed breakfast burrito with all the fixings: potato, sausage, bacon, cheese and more!