The best recipe for teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe! This easy chicken dinner recipe is made with homemade ginger garlic teriyaki sauce, juicy chicken and loads of fresh vegetables! You can also add some noodles to the pan to make a heartier meal. This chicken recipe is one of my all-time favorites and for good reason! Want to enjoy it with rice? Try my ‘Easy Mushroom Rice’ recipe to go with this dish!
Watch My Video
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
I love that this chicken stir fry recipe can be so versatile! Here are some tips on what you can add/use for this dinner recipe:
- This chicken recipe will work with either chicken thigh or chicken breast.
- Toss in all of your favorite veggies such as cauliflower, sprouts, yellow zucchini, and eggplant.
- Feel free to serve the stir-fry over rice instead of adding the rice noodles. My husband always requests for noodles or chow-mein, but I prefer a side of white rice.
Whatever ingredients you choose to add to this stir fry, it’s going to taste amazing!
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
I have a serious weakness for any recipe with the word ‘teriyaki’ in it! This recipe is one of our favorites and for a good reason – it’s unbelievably delicious! It’s made with soy sauce, water, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame seed oil and vinegar. The sauce really makes this dish – it’s easy to make, not too sweet and bursting with flavor. I use this teriyaki sauce recipe for any recipe that calls for the bottled variety. Lately, I’ve been watching my sugar and cutting down on the amount added. You can reduce the sugar down to 1 tbsp if you’re watching your intake.
Enjoyed this teriyaki chicken recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Teriyaki Chicken Breast – JUICY chicken with the best homemade teriyaki sauce!
- Next, try my super easy and delicious ‘Teriyaki Party Wings’!
- This ‘Teriyaki Salmon Bowl’ is made with the same sauce and loads of veggies!
- My ‘Asian Chicken Salad’ is topped with mandarin wedges and crispy noodles!
Share it on Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
This two-handle saute pan is similar to the one I have at home – great for just about everything!
I love this set of glass mixing bowls for food prep.
And you can never have enough silicone spatulas when cooking!
My favorite Wusthof knife – Ikon hollow-edge santoku! Makes food prep fun and easy!