If you’re a fan of strawberries, these strawberry mousse parfaits are for you! They’re so delicious! The light and fluffy, cheesecake-style mousse is made with whipped cream and loads of pureed strawberries! The mousse is topped with more chopped berries and a layer of strawberry jello! Garnish the topped with a chocolate covered strawberry! If you’re looking for a fun and delicious treat for your next party, give this recipe a try! Also, these mousse parfaits are a great choice for Valentine’s Day if you want to spoil your special someone!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions and see me put these parfait cups together! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
The Strawberry Mousse
The strawberry mousse in these parfait cups is unbelievably delicious!! It’s made with strawberry puree, cream cheese, white chocolate and whipped cream. This combination makes the mousse taste like cheesecake! Before the mousse sets, I add more chopped strawberry on top, which only tastes great but also looks impress underneath the strawberry jello layer! Make sure to allow the mousse layer to set firmly before pouring over the cooled jello; this will prevent the mousse from mixing with the liquid jello.
Garnish the top of these parfait cups with a chocolate covered strawberry to make these dessert cups extra special! You can make your own chocolate strawberries using my easy tutorial! Check out the my post for a full-length video!
Enjoyed these strawberry parfaits? Check out some of my other recipes!
- Strawberry Mousse Cake – made with a light sponge cake, strawberry filling and jello topping!
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits – with pretzel and graham cracker crumbs, raspberry cheesecake and jello topping!
- Triple Layer Pomegranate Mousse – impressive three layer mousse cups with jello!
- Blueberry Lemon Mousse Cups – made with a fruity blueberry lemon mousse!
- Mango Vanilla Panna Cotta – creamy vanilla panna cotta topped with mango gelee and passion fruit!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!