Calling all seafood lovers! This creamy salmon fettuccine pasta dish is so delicious and you can have it ready in 30 minutes! It’s made with huge chunks of wild salmon, creamy alfredo sauce and sweet peas. This seafood pasta recipe is bound to become a family favorite!
Watch My Video!
For all the recipe details, watch my video recipe! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How It’s Made!
Any seafood recipe needs to start with high-quality products. Wild-caught salmon is one of my favorite seafood ingredients to cook with. It’s so versatile and can take on just about any sauce, herb or flavor. This salmon fettuccine alfredo recipe is no exception! I make this dish with huge, tender chunks of salmon seasoned with fresh dill. The refreshing flavor of the dill really complements the salmon. Add a little squeeze of lemon juice when serving this pasta dish for an extra kick of freshness!
Creamy Alfredo Sauce
The salmon is then served on a bed of creamy, alfredo-style fettuccine pasta! I like to make my alfredo sauce on the lighter side and use half-and-half in this recipe. If you want a creamier, richer sauce, simply use whole cream instead. I love fettuccine pasta but feel free to make this with any type of pasta.
And, to add even more flavor and texture, I add a bit of sweet peas to the alfredo sauce. They add just the right amount of sweetness. You can also use steamed asparagus tips for this seafood recipe!
Enjoyed this delicious salmon recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to love!
- Skinny Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo – all the flavor without the heavy cream! This pasta is made with juicy garlic chicken and creamy sauce!
- Try one of my favorites – ‘Herbed Cedar Plank Salmon’ prepared on my smoker!
- Russian Salmon Coulibiac – the most delicious fish pastry ever with flaky salmon, mushroom rice and a zesty dill and lemon sauce!
- Love a good seafood pasta recipe? Try my ‘Clams Linguine’ next!
- Pan-Seared Scallops – zesty lemon caper jumbo scallops with creamy mushroom risotto! Perfect for a special occasion dinner!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!