Calling all seafood lovers! This creamy salmon fettuccine pasta dish is so delicious and you can have it ready in 30 minutes! It’s made with huge chunks of wild salmon, creamy alfredo sauce and sweet peas. This quick and easy seafood pasta recipe is bound to become a family favorite!
Watch My Salmon Pasta Video!
Watch my YouTube video recipe for step-by-step instructions for making this pasta! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website email list and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Flavorful Salmon Chunks!
Any seafood recipe needs to start with high-quality products. Wild-caught salmon is one of my favorite seafood ingredients to cook with. It’s so versatile and can take on just about any sauce, herb or flavor. This salmon fettuccine alfredo recipe is no exception! I make this dish with huge, tender chunks of salmon seasoned with fresh dill. The refreshing flavor of the dill really complements the salmon. Add a little squeeze of lemon juice when serving this pasta dish for an extra kick of freshness!
Creamy Alfredo Sauce
The salmon is then served on a bed of creamy, alfredo-style fettuccine pasta! I like to make my alfredo sauce on the lighter side and use half-and-half in this recipe. If you want a creamier, richer sauce, simply use whole cream instead. I love fettuccine pasta but feel free to make this with any type of pasta.
And, to add even more flavor and texture, I add a bit of sweet peas to the alfredo sauce. They add just the right amount of sweetness. You can also use steamed asparagus tips for this seafood recipe!
Enjoyed this delicious salmon recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to love!
- Skinny Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo – all the flavor without the heavy cream! This pasta is made with juicy garlic chicken and creamy sauce!
- Try one of my favorites – ‘Herbed Cedar Plank Salmon’ prepared on my smoker!
- Russian Salmon Coulibiac – the most delicious fish pastry ever with flaky salmon, mushroom rice and a zesty dill and lemon sauce!
- Love a good seafood pasta recipe? Try my ‘Clams Linguine’ next!
- Pan-Seared Scallops – zesty lemon caper jumbo scallops with creamy mushroom risotto! Perfect for a special occasion dinner!
- Smoked Salmon Chowder – my favorite recipe for smoky salmon chowder with gnocchi, bacon bits, corn and more! Extra creamy, too!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!
Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe (video)
- 2 pounds salmon
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, pressed or finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1/2 pound fettuccine or other pasta, cooked to al dente
- Prepare the salmon: remove the skin and bones. Cube into large chunks, 1 to 1 1/2-inch pieces, and place into a large bowl. Season generously with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper and 3 tablespoons fresh dill. Toss to coat the fish evenly.
- Preheat a medium fry pan over medium heat and add a few tablespoons of olive oil. Once pan is hot, add the salmon. Fry on medium heat, turning cubes every 2 minutes, until fish is done; 8 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove salmon from pan and keep warm.
- Into the same pan, add the garlic and diced shallot. Keep pan over a low-medium heat and sweat the shallot until translucent, but not browned. Add the fresh thyme and cook for a few minutes. Add the wine and turn heat up to medium; cook to reduce wine in half.
- Turn heat back down to low and add half-and-half, Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Cook, whisking occasionally, until cheese is melted. Add the 2 tablespoons fresh dill and peas; cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the sauce from heat and 1/2 pound of prepared pasta; toss to coat evenly. Top with salmon and serve immediately; add 4 to 5 salmon pieces per serving.
- Enjoyed this recipe? Please consider leaving me a comment or rating review to help my blog!