You’ve tried classic coconut macaroons but I bet you’ve never tried macaroons like this! These are my spicy coconut macaroons using pepper sauce, dipped in white chocolate! It’s such a unique and delicious combination that’s bound to intrigue your guests and follow with recipe requests! These coconut cookies are super easy to make and require just a few simple ingredients!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the details and step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Spicy Macaroons
These spicy coconut cookies are made just like the classic version! They’re made with just a few simple ingredients and they’re super easy to make! You’ll need coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, egg whites, Tabasco sauce and white chocolate melts.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form. The egg whites will give these cookies lots of volume so make sure to handle them gently!
- Fold together the condensed milk, vanilla and Tabasco sauce into coconut flakes. Next, gently fold in the egg whites.
- Bake the cookies until they’re golden brown and then let them cool!
- Dip them into melted white chocolate colored with red food coloring for a festive finish!
Sponsored by Tabasco
I partnered with Tabasco for this spiced up coconut cookie recipe that’s perfect for the holiday season! I add Tabasco sauce right into the cookie batter for a unique and delicious flavor combination! Then the cookies are dipped in melted chocolate, colored festive red for the season! Add some red sprinkles to make the cookies extra special. Bring them to any holiday gathering or enjoy them at home with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee! #ad #sponsored Make sure to check out other Tabasco recipe ideas by visiting their website here: www.tabasco.com
Enjoyed this recipe for coconut cookies? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Classic Coconut Macaroons – the original recipe dipped in dark chocolate!
- Coconut Mango Macarons – these French cookies are tropical flavored!
- Coconut Cupcakes – the best, fluffiest and most delicious coconut cupcakes ever!
- Italian Wedding Cake – this delicate coconut cake is always a huge hit!
Share it on Pinterest!