It’s fall – time for all things pumpkin and spice! These no-bake pumpkin pie parfait shooters are the perfect fall dessert for any fall festival, holiday or gathering! This easy dessert is made with three layers of yumminess: gingersnap cookie crumbs, vanilla marshmallow meringue and of course, no-bake pumpkin pie filling. The gingersnap cookie crumbs add so much incredible flavor and are wayyy better than regular ol’ cookie crumbs. I also love the marshmallow meringue – it’s super fluffy and light, adding a lightness to this dessert. These parfait cups are easy to serve at a party and will disappear in minutes! Make sure to add them to your Thanksgiving dessert menu!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the sweet, pumpkiny details! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Making Pumpkin Pie Shooters
These delicious pie cups are made with three different layers: an easy, no-bake pumpkin pie filling, a gingerbread crumble and fluffy whipped cream! Layer these fillings alternating into parfait cups:
- Pumpkin Pie Filling: this no-bake filling is perfect for these parfait cups! It’s made with pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and spices! Just combine everything together in a sauce pot and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until the filling is thickened. Let the pumpkin filling cool before assembling!
- Gingerbread Crumble: I absolutely love the spicy and warm flavor of these cookies! Just place the cookies into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter to bring it all together!
- Meringue Topping: this light and fluffy meringue is the perfect complement to the richer pumpkin pie and cookie crumbs! The egg whites are whisked together with a hot sugar syrup that cookies the whites. No need to worry about raw egg whites! The sugar syrup is super hot!
How to Serve
This dessert can be prepared in the tall dessert shooter glasses, like the ones I used. These individual parfait cups can be found on Amazon (affiliate link). You can also buy them at Party City, Michael’s or other hobby stores. You can also assemble the dessert in large cups for larger servings. Either way, this pumpkin pie parfait dessert is delicious! This dessert can also be made ahead of time, even a few days ahead of time, which makes it easier for you to prepare and serve.
- Classic Pumpkin Donuts 2 Ways – enjoy classic pumpkin donuts 2 ways – filled with pumpkin whipped cream or plain in cinnamon sugar!
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – you’ll love the amazing flavor of this incredible pumpkin cake!
- ‘Maple Pumpkin Eclairs’ – filled with creamy and fluffy pumpkin cream cheese filling!