Fruity peach marshmallow pops, dipped into chocolate, covered in sprinkles and made with Russian ‘zefir’ marshmallow. This Eastern European / Russian recipe yields a super light and fluffy marshmallow that simply melts in your mouth! It’s made with agar gelatin so it sets quickly and at room temperature. I absolutely love this peach flavor for the summer time! It’s peachy, fruity and delicious!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for my step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Other Flavor Options
You can use this recipe for other flavors and colors, too! I love zefir with raspberry and strawberry. For those flavors, I recommend using flavored Jello mix. Watch my other zefir recipes for details!
Perfect for Parties!
These peach marshmallow pops are super easy and fun to make! And they’re perfect for a birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower or any other special occasion! Wrap them into little treat bags and tie off with a ribbon for a cute presentation!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
- You’ll need these simple treat sticks to create the marshmallow pops.
- Use this set of jumbo cake decorating tips for cake decorating and piping. And don’t forget some disposable pastry bags.
- I love these silicone mats for baking and for this recipe.
- I get my agar gelatin online, too. This package will last you a while!
Enjoyed this recipe for party treats? Make sure to check out some of my other recipes!
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake Pops – dipped in chocolate with chocolate and caramel cake filling!
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits – the most delicious no-bake dessert parfait with berries and a jello topping!
- Berry Tres Leches Cups – tres leches cake with berries and cream, served in individual dessert cups!
- Peach Zefir Torte – you’ll love this peaches and cream cake with marshmallow layers and fresh peaches!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!