Fruity peach marshmallow pops, dipped into chocolate, covered in sprinkles and made with Russian ‘zefir’ marshmallow. This Eastern European / Russian recipe yields a super light and fluffy marshmallow that simply melts in your mouth! It’s made with agar gelatin so it sets quickly and at room temperature. I absolutely love this peach flavor for the summer time! It’s peachy, fruity and delicious!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for my step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Other Flavor Options
You can use this recipe for other flavors and colors, too! I love zefir with raspberry and strawberry. For those flavors, I recommend using flavored Jello mix. Watch my other zefir recipes for details!
Perfect for Parties!
These peach marshmallow pops are super easy and fun to make! And they’re perfect for a birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower or any other special occasion! Wrap them into little treat bags and tie off with a ribbon for a cute presentation!
Enjoyed this recipe for party treats? Make sure to check out some of my other recipes!
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake Pops – dipped in chocolate with chocolate and caramel cake filling!
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits – the most delicious no-bake dessert parfait with berries and a jello topping!
- Berry Tres Leches Cups – tres leches cake with berries and cream, served in individual dessert cups!
- Peach Zefir Torte – you’ll love this peaches and cream cake with marshmallow layers and fresh peaches!
Share it on Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
- You’ll need these simple treat sticks to create the marshmallow pops.
- Use this set of jumbo cake decorating tips for cake decorating and piping. And don’t forget some disposable pastry bags.
- I love these silicone mats for baking and for this recipe.
- I get my agar gelatin online, too. This package will last you a while!
Peach Marshmallow Pops (video)
- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup peach juice
- 2 tsp peach extract, optional
- 1 tablespoon agar gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- food coloring; optional
- 2 cups dark chocolate melts
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- sprinkles and edible pearls, for garnish
- 20 treat sticks
- Prepare all your equipment first before starting the recipe. Once your marshmallow mix is done, you'll need to work fast as it sets quickly. Line 2 to 3 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats. Arrange the treat sticks on the paper/mats. Prepare a large pastry bag with an open or closed star tip; I used Ateco #847.
- Place the egg whites into a very clean stand mixer bowl; set aside for now.
- Pour the peach juice into a small saucepan and sprinkle in the agar gelatin. Cook the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a simmer. Begin adding the sugar gradually, stirring after each addition until the sugar is absorbed. Once all the sugar is added, continue to cook the syrup over medium heat until it reaching its boiling point. Boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
- When the syrup is almost ready, whisk the egg whites on high speed to soft peak stage. One the syrup is ready, pour it into the mixing bowl in a slow and steady stream, with the mixture running on medium speed. Once all the syrup is added, pour in the lemon juice and add a few drops of food coloring. Turn the mixer up to high speed and whisk for 5 to 7 minutes, until the meringue is super fluffy and begins to set.
- Quickly transfer the marshmallow into the prepared pastry bag. Pipe generous dollops onto the prepared parchment paper/silicone mats; pipe each dollop over a treat stick. If making marshmallow sandwiches, pipe the second half onto a sheet of paper without the treat stick. Allow the treats to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- NOTE: the marshmallow can be made into simple sandwiches, without a treat stick. Once the marshmallow is piped, sprinkle it lightly with confectioner's sugar.
- For the chocolate garnish, melt the dark chocolate melts in a tall measuring cup. Melt the white chocolate chips in a separate bowl, then transfer into a disposable bag. Dip each pop half-way into the melted chocolate and set back down onto the paper/mat. Garnish the top with sprinkles, edible pearls and/or drizzled white chocolate. Allow the chocolate to set completely, then enjoy!