A pancake lover’s dream: fluffy, moist pancakes dotted with plump blueberries, topped off with salted butter and sweet maple syrup! These are simply divine! And, you can have these blueberry pancakes ready in no time with my easy, no-fail recipe! Growing up, we had pancakes almost every Sunday and I still crave for them on the weekends. There’s something so special about waking up in the morning to berry pancakes being prepared!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video tutorial for step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
The Secret to Fluffy Pancakes!
My sister shared this recipe with me a few years ago and it’s the only one that anyone in my family uses! This recipe yields the most amazing, the most fluffy and delicious pancakes you’ll ever have! The secret is the buttermilk. It reacts with the baking soda and baking powder, causing the batter to rise significantly when it’s cooking.
Homemade Buttermilk Recipe
If you don’t have buttermilk, don’t fret! You can improvise with 1 cup milk and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar. Just add the vinegar to the milk and let it stand for about 5 minutes. The vinegar will cause the milk to sour and voila, you have homemade buttermilk! Use this ‘buttermilk’ for cakes, pancakes or waffles!
Looking for more pancake ideas? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Cinnamon Buttermilk Waffles – the fluffiest and most delicious waffles with berries, cream and syrup
- Try my easy and fluffy ‘Strawberry Pancakes’ with strawberry sauce next!
- Dutch Baby Pancake – this unique and fluffy pancake is made in a cast iron pan and topped with goodies!
- Triple Chocolate Pancakes – super rich and chocolate-y pancakes! Super fluffy and delicious!
- Blueberry Lemon Loaf – delicate lemon loaf dotted with loads of berries, plus a simple lemon glaze.
Share it on Pinterest!