A whipped cream frosting recipe like no other! My berry whipped cream is perfectly fluffy, creamy, fruity and delicious! It’s made with whipped cream, cream cheese (or mascarpone), white chocolate and a raspberry reduction. All these ingredients work together to create an amazing, stabilized whipped cream frosting that is perfect for frosting cakes and cupcakes! This recipe will frost an 8-inch round cake, a small square cake or 24 cupcakes.
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the step-by-step instructions! Want new recipe updates? Subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel to get a notification each time a new recipe goes live!
Holds Its Shape!
I love everything about this easy frosting recipe and I know you guys will too! Besides the mind-blowing flavor and texture, I love that this frosting is stabilized and pipes beautifully! Check out my video recipe to see how well it pipes! This berry whipped cream frosting is perfect for frosting your favorite cake or cupcakes. And, this frosting can even be made ahead of time!
You can make it a day or two ahead of time and keep it stored in the refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap. When you’re ready to fill, decorate or pipe the frosting, give it a quick 30-second whisk on high speed to get it fluffy again. Then simply transfer into a bag and you’re all set to go!
In my video recipe, I used raspberries to make a raspberry frosting, but this recipe will work well with other berries, such as strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- Use the same recipe I used for the raspberries with the other berries. If desired, pulse the berries first in a blender or food processor, then reduce and strain.
- If you don’t have fresh berries available, berry preserves will also work well; you’ll need just 1/2 cup.
- This recipe will also work with dark chocolate! Follow the recipe as written, omit the raspberry/berry sauce and add dark chocolate instead of white chocolate.
I have an entire ‘Back To Cake Basics’ series on my blog and YouTube channel! These simple, basic recipes are great for any dessert you wish to make!
- Try my ‘Raspberry Buttercream’ next for a super pipeable and delicious buttercream made with real berry flavor!!
- If you’re looking for a regular, vanilla flavored whipped cream, try my classic ‘Whipped Cream Frosting’!
- Or, my ‘Stabilized Whipped Cream Frosting’ – this one is made with gelatin.
- I also love this recipe for ‘German Buttercream’ made with vanilla pastry cream!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please save and share it to Pinterest!