Nothing says ‘summer’ more than a fruity and easy dessert. And this no-bake grape cheesecake is perfectly fruity and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! I’m adding a whole cup of grape jelly for lots of grape flavor and whipped cream to make the cheesecake light and airy. I finished the cheesecake with a stunning mirror glaze!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details and step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
I’ve made so many different types of cheesecakes, but I’ve never had a grape cheesecake. I had the idea for this recipe for quite some time since I love grape flavored drinks and candy. The flavor in this cake is just so fruity and fun! To add the most grape flavor, I used grape jelly and a bit of sparkling wine extract (affiliate link) to add more flavor. This fruity extract adds so much great flavor! If you are not able to get the extract, the cake will still taste great without it!
Where’s the fun of making a regular cheesecake when you can add a show-stopping glaze?! I finish this cake with the super trendy mirror glaze. It’s the ultimate finish to any cheesecake or mousse cake! I get lots of questions regarding the taste of the glaze. Since it’s made with white chocolate, it tastes like white chocolate jello. This grape cheesecake will be great without the glaze, too, if you don’t want to make it or don’t have the time! Make sure to check out my in-depth video tutorial for the glaze!
Enjoyed this fruity cheesecake recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Sparkling Grape Macarons – these grape flavored cookies are so delicious!
- Mandarin Mousse Cake – stunning citrus cake with sponge cake, fluffy mousse and jello topping!
- Blackberry Champagne Mousse Cake – delicate and fruity mousse with a chocolate cake base!
- Caramel Raspberry Mousse Cake – with caramel mousse and a raspberry filling!
Share it on Pinterest!
No-Bake Grape Cheesecake (video)
- 10 graham crackers, about 1 1/2 cups crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sparkling wine extract, optional
- purple food coloring
- 1/3 cup cold water
- .75 ounce, 3 packets unflavored gelatin
1 Recipe for Mirror Glaze - see post above for video recipe link
- Line a 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper; set aside. Place the graham crackers into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse again until the crumbs are coated in the butter. Transfer the crumb mixture into prepared spring form pan and using the back of a large spoon or your hands, press the mixture down to form a firm and even crust.
- Prepare the filling. Whisk the cold heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer the whipped cream into the refrigerator until ready to use. Place the softened cream cheese into a stand mixer bowl and whisk for 5 to 7 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Scrape down sides of bowl often. To the whisked cream cheese, add the sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, grape jelly, vanilla and wine extracts and a few drops of purple food coloring. Whisk the mixture for a few more minutes until well combined.
- Remove the whipped cream from the refrigerator. Fold the whipped cream into the grape cheesecake filling. Fold it in gently but thoroughly, keeping the whipped cream light and airy.
- In a small bowl, combine the 3 packets of unflavored gelatin with water. Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds, or until completely dissolved. Wait a few minutes for the gelatin to cool slightly, then pour into the cheesecake mixture. Fold into the filling. Pour the filling over the prepared crust and level the top off with a flat spatula. Transfer the cake into the refrigerator and let the cheesecake set overnight.
- To remove the cake from the pan, run a flat spatula along the edge of the pan. Finish the cake off with a purple-colored mirror glaze. Keep the cheesecake refrigerated.