You’ll love everything about this stunning and elegant strawberry tart recipe! This berry tart is made with a delicious graham cracker and pretzel crust and filled with a no-bake cheesecake filling! The strawberry cheesecake filling is so light and fluffy and creamy! I also add more fresh strawberries on top for the ultimate treat!
Watch My Strawberry Tart Video!
Watch my YouTube video recipe for all the details and step-by-step instructions for making this stunning strawberry tart! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website emailing list and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
Ingredients for No-Bake Strawberry Tart
I love this easy and delicious no-bake strawberry tart with cheesecake filling! It’s perfect for any occasion! Here are the main ingredients you’ll need to make the dessert:
- Graham Crackers & Salted Pretzels: for making the sweet and salty crust. You’ll love the combination of flavors! This is my favorite crust recipe!
- Melted Butter: for making the crust. You can use salted or unsalted butter.
- Cream Cheese: for making the cheesecake filling. Soften the cheese at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes so it’s easier to cream.
- Heavy Cream: use very well chilled heavy cream for making the whipped cream.
- Gelatin: I use regular, unflavored gelatin powder to set the cheesecake layer. This dessert will not set without gelatin! You can also use the same amount of agar gelatin if you want a gelatin alternative.
- Strawberries: use fresh or frozen strawberries for making the cheesecake filling. However, you’ll need fresh strawberries for garnishing the top.
- Strawberry Extract: this extract is completely optional but I like to add it to make the cheesecake even more flavorful!
Making the Graham Cracker Pretzel Crust
The only thing you need to bake for this cheesecake tart recipe is the crust! You’ll love the sweet and salty flavors of the graham cracker and pretzel crust! The little bits of salt on the pretzels is the perfect complement to the sweet filling.
- Just place the crackers and pretzels into a food processor or blender and pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Don’t have either? Don’t worry! Place the crackers and pretzels into a ziplock bag and pound them into crumbs using a rolling pin! I add melted butter to the crumbs to bring them together, then press the crumbs firmly into the bottom of your tart pan!
In my video recipe, I used an 11-inch tart pan (affiliate link). This recipe will also work well with 9 or 10-inch pans. I recommend using a pan with a removable bottom so it’s easy to serve the strawberry tart. You can also use a springform pan! Bake the crust for about 15 minutes at 350F, just until the crust is golden. Allow it to cool completely before filling!
How to Make a No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Tart
Once you have the pretzel and graham cracker crust prepared, it’s time to make the delicious filling! I filled my strawberry tart with an amazing no-bake cheesecake filling! It’s so light, fluffy, creamy and fruit! I make the no-bake filling with cream cheese, whipped cream and crushed strawberries! You can use fresh or frozen berries for this recipe! You can even try with raspberries!
- First, cream the cheese until it’s creamy and smooth.
- Then add in the dissolved gelatin needed to set the filling. I found that adding the gelatin into the softened cream cheese prevents clumps from forming.
- Mix in the crushed strawberries and strawberry extract (affiliate link) next. I like to add the extract for even more flavor but feel free to omit it if you don’t this berry extract on hand.
- Pour the strawberry filling into the cooled crusted and let it set for a few hours. I recommend at least 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator but you can make this tart even 2 to 3 days ahead of time!
Garnishing the Strawberry Tart
I garnished the top of this strawberry tart with a stunning arrangement of sliced strawberries! To create this look, first wash and pat the strawberries dry. Using a small, sharp knife, slice the strawberries vertically. I recommend using the inner slices of the strawberries for the prettiest arrangement. Lay the strawberries overlapping in circles, starting from the outside and working your way inwards.
- Add the strawberry garnish only when you’re ready to serve! If you are making this cheesecake tart ahead of time, leave them off!
This stunning strawberry cheesecake tart can be made ahead of time! It will stand well in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. I recommend assembling the entire tart, except for the sliced strawberries on top. Those are best added the same day so they don’t dry out. Keep the tart in the refrigerated in the tart pan and remove it from the pan when you’re ready to serve.
Enjoyed this easy strawberry tart recipe? Check out some of my other dessert recipes that you’re sure to enjoy!
- No-Bake Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake – perfect for summer! Made with maple rhubarb jam, loads of strawberries and maple whipped cream!
- No-Bake Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake – almost too pretty to eat! Vanilla cheesecake with Oreo cookie crust and swirls of raspberry sauce.
- Classic Fruit Tart – the best every classic fruit tart recipe, with lemon curd, cheesecake filling and loads of fruit!
- Caramel Chocolate Raspberry Tart – rich, chocolatey and fruity, this caramel filled tart is topped with fresh berries!
- Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake – stunning berry cheesecake with diced strawberries and strawberry jam, topped with chocolate strawberries!
Share it on Pinterest!
Easy Strawberry Tart Recipe (video)
For Pretzel Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, about 10 crackers
- 1 1/2 cups mini salted pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
For No-Bake Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp strawberry extract; optional
- 1 1/4 cups crushed strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 to 3 cups fresh strawberries, for garnishing
Making the Pretzel Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350F/177C. Place the crackers and pretzels into a food processor or blender and pulse for a few minutes until fine crumbs form. Don’t have either one? Place the crackers and pretzels into a ziplock bag and pound them into crumbs using a rolling pin! Pour in the melted butter and pulse again until the crumbs are well coated.
- Transfer the crumbs into a 9, 10 or 11-inch tart pan (23, 25, or 28-cm) and using your hands, firmly press the crumbs evenly into the sides and bottom of the pan. Watch my video recipe to see how it’s done! Bake the crust in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Remove it from the oven and let the crust cool completely before filling.
No-Bake Cheesecake Filling:
- Next, prepare the filling. Place the softened cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and beat on high speed for 3 to 4 minutes until the cheese is smooth and creamy. Next, prepare the gelatin. In a small ramekin, combine the gelatin and water and stir to combine. Heat this mixture in the microwave for about 30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour the hot gelatin (do not let it cool!) into the cream cheese and mix it in for about 1 minute. Next, add in the chilled heavy cream and whisk on medium-high speed for 3 to 4 minutes, until the filling is fluffy and smooth. Next, add in the confectioner’s sugar, crushed strawberries and extract. Mix all the ingredients together for 1 more minute, until well combined.
Assembling the Strawberry Tart:
- Pour the prepared gelatin over the cooled crust and spread the filling evenly to the edges. If using a smaller tart pan, such a 9-inch (23-cm) pan, you will have some extra filling left over. Simply pour it into small parfait cups and refrigerate with the tart. Refrigerate the tart for at least 3 to 4 hours, or until the filling is set. This tart can be prepared the day before or even 2 to 3 days in advance.
- When ready to enjoy this strawberry tart, slice a few cups of fresh strawberries and arrange the slices over the cheesecake filling.