Calling fans of all things chocolate, Ferrero Rocher and Nutella! If you’re a fan of Ferrero Rocher chocolate candy, you’ll love this decadent chocolate cheesecake! This luscious and rich ultimate Ferrero Rocher cheesecake is made with a whole jar of Nutella, loaded with tons of hazelnuts and hazelnut liqueur and topped with a silky chocolate ganache. A must-try for the chocolate lover and perfect for any occasion!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Fererro Rocher Cheesecake
This rich and decadent cheesecake is so fun to make! It starts off with a chocolate graham cracker crust pressed firmly into the bottom of a spring form pan.
Next, it’s the super chocolate-y hazelnut-flavored cheesecake batter! I use an entire can of Nutella for the batter! I also add hazelnut liqueur for more hazelnut flavor! Next, I add crushed waffle cookie pieces to get some crunch factor going! I also add diced hazelnuts into the chocolate cheesecake batter to add more flavor and texture!
Garnishing the Cheesecake
I’m drooling over this close-up shot that shows the rich, chocolate-y cheesecake center! I garnished the top with more chocolate! The additional chocolate ganache on top is not just for garnish; it adds more smooth chocolate flavor! Top off the cake with more chopped hazelnuts and chocolate truffle pieces for a beautiful finish. Give this Ferrero Rocher cheesecake a try next time you need a special occasion cake!
Enjoyed this chocolate cheesecake recipe? Check some of my other Ferrero Rocher inspired recipes!
- Ferrero Rocher Cake – Try one of my most popular recipes, the original Ferrero Rocher Cake! It’s uber rich, nutty, chocolatey and absolutely delicious!
- Ferrero Rocher Macarons – Delicate chocolate macarons with hazelnuts and nutella!
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake – this dreamy coconut and chocolate cake is inspired by the Raffaello truffles!
- German Chocolate Cheesecake – rich and velvety smooth chocolate cheesecake with coconut!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake (video)
- 10 chocolate graham crackers, or 1 1/2 cups (130g) cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur, or 1 teaspoon hazelnut extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 13 ounce jar of Nutella
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 1/2 cups crushed waffle cookies
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 315F. Prepare a 9-inch spring form pan for a water bath: double wrap the bottom of the pan with foil to ensure that water does not seep in.
- Prepare the chocolate crust. Place the chocolate graham crackers into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse again until crumbs are well coated. Transfer the crumbs into prepared pan and using a large spoon or the back of your hand, press the crumbs into a firm and even crust.
- Next, prepare the filling. Place softened cream cheese into a stand mixer bowl and whisk for about 7 to 9 minutes, until cream cheese is light and fluffy. Next, add the sugar, eggs, vanilla, hazelnut liqueur, sour cream and heavy cream. Whisk again for 5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl often. Finally, add the entire jar of Nutella into the batter. Mix again until well-combined.
- Last, fold in the chopped hazelnuts and crushed cookies. Pour the filling over the prepared chocolate crust and level off the top with an off-set spatula.
- Prepare a water bath. Place the cheesecake pan onto a baking tray with deep sides; partially fill the pan with water. Bake the cheesecake in preheated oven for 1 hour 45 minutes, up to 2 hours, until edges are set and center is slightly wobbly. Turn oven off, set the oven door ajar and allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven for 1 hour. Then, remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow it cool slowly for a few hours before refrigerating overnight.
- Once cheesecake has set, remove the spring form and transfer the cake onto a cake stand. Prepare the chocolate ganache for garnish. Heat the heavy cream until hot, then add the chocolate chips and stir until smooth and melted. Pour the chocolate ganache over the top of the cheesecake and level with an off-set spatula.
- Garnish the top with additional chopped hazelnuts and Ferrero Rocher candy.