The most amazing no-bake Nutella cheesecake! What can make a cheesecake go from good to fantastic? Nutella and strawberries! This ultra-rich, no-bake strawberry Nutella cheesecake with a chocolate crust is velvety smooth and melt-in-your-mouth good! If you’re a fan of chocolate and strawberries, this is the ultimate cheesecake for you!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions and learn how to make the strawberry garnishes! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Nutella Cheesecake
Not only is this Nutella strawberry cheesecake visually stunning, but it’s also just down right delicious! You’ll be coming back for seconds! I start with a simple chocolate graham cracker crust, which is the best foundation for this cake. Place the cookies into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. If you want an even richer chocolate base, go with Oreo or cream filled cookies instead. Press the cookie crumbs firmly into the bottom of the pan; I like to use a potato masher to get the job done!
The light and fluffy mousse is made with a whole jar of Nutella, creamy sweetened condensed milk and loads of cream cheese. I add diced strawberries right into the filling so you get that fruit flavor with every bite. And that strawberry garnish on the outside is what really makes this cake pop! All you need to do is slice the strawberries in half and line the up around the perimeter of the pan facing outwards. And voila, a beautiful garnish to the ultimate Nutella cheesecake!
Enjoyed this strawberry cheesecake recipe? Check out some of my other fruity cake creations you’re sure to enjoy!
- Nutella Strawberry Roulade – amazing chocolate cake filled with Nutella whipped cream and berries!
- Red Velvet Strawberry Cheesecake – three layers of incredible cake: red velvet cheesecake, strawberry mousse and whipped cream!
- Strawberry Fraisier Cake – delicate strawberry mousse between layers of chocolate cake!
- Triple Coffee Cheesecake – one of my personal favorites! Three layers of cheesecake, mousse and cream!
- Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake – stunning berry cheesecake with diced strawberries and strawberry jam, topped with chocolate strawberries!
Enjoyed this recipe? Save it to Pinterest for later!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
I love this tall spring form pan for cakes and cheesecakes.
These handy off-set spatulas are great for spreading cake batter and frosting.
This set of jumbo cake decorating tips includes all my favorites.
My classic CuisinArt food processor is the best – simple and powerful.
And my classic KitchenAid stand mixer is a must for every kitchen.