These shrimp tacos with mango salsa are seriously delicious! The amazing textures and flavors of this recipe are unbeatable! Each taco is filled with flavorful and juicy shrimp, creamy red cabbage slaw and a the best mango avocado salsa! These easy shrimp tacos are the perfect summer-time meal and will take you right back to the Caribbean! Enjoy them outdoors with a cold light beer or margarita! Whenever I make these at home, these remind me of our vacations in Mexico.
Watch My Video!
For all the recipe details and step-by-step instructions, watch my video recipe! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Shrimp Tacos
The secret to making killer good tacos is using refreshing ingredients combined with the right amount of seasonings.
- Seasoning the shrimp: I love to use wild-caught shrimp for my shrimp tacos and all my recipes because they’re sweeter and more flavorful than farmed. The juicy shrimp need to be well-seasoned with cumin, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Fry the shrimp just until done and golden crispy on the outside!
- Mango Salsa Topping: The mango avocado salsa is home-made and adds just the right amount of creaminess, sweetness and zestiness to the recipe. It’s made with mango, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado and lime juice. I use this mango salsa for soo many of my recipes! Once you try it, you’ll know why I love it so much!
- Red Cabbage Slaw:You’ll love how the red cabbage slaw adds that bit of crunchiness and also more freshness to the shrimp tacos! It’s a super easy recipe, made with red cabbage, carrots, cilantro and cream for some extra creaminess!
Serving the Tacos
These delicious mango shrimp tacos are best when eaten straight away! I like to set up a taco bar so everyone can make their own and enjoy them as they go. I recommend making 2 small tacos at a time so the tortilla doesn’t get soggy! Make sure to keep some extra lime wedges on the side when serving these tacos. I love to add a squeeze of fresh lime juice over each taco right before enjoying them! You can also add a few drops of your favorite hot sauce on top!
Enjoyed these amazing shrimp tacos? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- BEST Fish Tacos – seriously amazing beer-battered fish tacos with mango salsa!
- And these ‘Pork Carnitas Tacos’ are also so delicious!
- Mango Shrimp Salad – super easy and delicious seafood salad!
- Cheesy Shrimp Quesadillas – with cheddar cheese, guacamole and juicy shrimp!
Share it on Pinterest!