Grilled pork chops just don’t get any better than this! My ‘Garlic & Herb Bruschetta Chops’ will transform everything you know about pork! I use Smithfield’s perfectly seasoned ‘Roasted Garlic & Herb Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops’, grill them and top with a simple and flavorful bruschetta with a side of ricotta cheese. You’ll love the light and garlic-y bruschetta with the delicious flavor of the pork chops! And the ricotta cheese adds a creamy component to the dish. This simple and light dish with its refreshing flavors is bound to become a summer grilling favorite!
Making Grilled Chops
Making this grilled pork is super easy and you can have this meal ready in just 30 minutes. Start by preheating your grill so it’s nice and hot and ready to go. While the meat is grilling, prepare the easy Italian bruschetta topping and have the ricotta cheese ready. I also like to toast some rustic baguette and serve it on the side. Before serving, allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes, which will result in a juicer chop! If desired, serve with a balsamic glaze on the side!
I love using Smithfield’s fresh pork products because the flavors and variety are unbeatable! These pork chops are marinated and ready to go onto the grill any time, making my busy days easier! The meat is so juicy and flavorful and great for grilling. These pork chops also come in ‘Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar’ flavor! This post was kindly sponsored by Smithfield. Follow them on social media for more ideas! www.Facebook.com/CookingWithSmithfield.
Enjoyed this easy grilling recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- Grilled Ribeye Steak Dinner – steak and potatoes never tasted so good!
- Grilled Chimichurri Chicken – chicken marinated in a zesty and delicious sauce!
- Grilled Pork & Peach Salsa Tacos – amazing tacos with fresh peach salsa!
- Grilled Chicken Salad – Mediterranean salad with grilled chicken breast.
Share it on Pinterest!
Grilled Pork Chops with Bruschetta
- 4 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 4 large, firm tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 15 large basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers
- ¼ cup finely shaved Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- Prepare the bruschetta topping ingredients first; wait until serving to toss them together. Seed the tomatoes and dice into pea-sized pieces. Stack the basil leaves, roll into a log, then finely chop. Combine the tomatoes, garlic, basil, capers and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Preheat outdoor grill to 475F or medium/high. Remove the pork chops from packaging and spread the dry rub evenly over the meat. Grill on preheated grill 7 to 8 minutes per side. Keep grill lid closed for faster cooking.
- Remove pork chops from heat onto a clean tray and rest for 5 to 6 minutes. Meanwhile, finish the topping: dress with olive oil, vinegar and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- For serving, top each pork chop with a generous amount of bruschetta topping and a heaping spoonful of ricotta cheese.