If you’re looking to book a relaxing vacation to Cabo, Mexico, this resort is for you! Le Blanc Los Cabos in Cabo, Mexico is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort that’s approximately 30 minutes from the San Jose del Cabo international airport.
My husband and I recently stayed at this resort to celebrate our 12 year anniversary and couldn’t be happier! Everything about this incredible hotel – the food, the location, the relaxing atmosphere, and the service – beat all our expectations for an all-inclusive resort!
Read my Le Blanc resort review guide to learn all about this resort!
Quick Overview for Le Blanc Los Cabos
- Very relaxing and laid back atmosphere. If you like a very loud and active resort, this is not the place.
- Incredible service! From the butlers, to the waiters, to the pool staff, everyone is very attentive and helpful. We only ran across a few individuals that we didn’t like.
- Delicious food! We were concerned about the food after reading some of the reviews but ‘WOW’, the food was amazing! Delicious steak, lobster (which was extra), duck, lamb, shrimp, etc. Almost every single thing we ordered was very good!
- The best poolside cabanas! They come with a tv (which we didn’t really use), plenty of seating, loungers and more. Plus, the waiters can bring you food from any of the restaurants!
- Beautiful resort and grounds. Everything is kept very clean. The beach is stunning! Plenty of pool loungers for everyone! Even later in the day, there was always a selection of loungers available.
- Live music during the day at the pool, and in the evening at the main lobby.
- The butlers! This was the first resort where our butlers were actually useful! They always fulfilled any requests and even surprised us one night with a romantic rose petal bath, all drawn and ready to enjoy.
- Nicely appointed rooms, even though not as large as some other resorts. Beautiful bathroom and a private WC, which is so nice to have.
- Amazing spa! The spa was huge and so beautiful! We really enjoyed the amenities and the pools. The massage was just okay, but we still had a great time relaxing.
Things to know before coming:
- The restaurants require reservations, which you can set up through the Le Blanc app, or through your butler. We didn’t know this and had to scramble to get a dinner spot the first night. The app also has menus for all the restaurants.
- If you want to reserve a cabana, you need to book it wayyyy ahead of time! We booked the oceanfront cabana 6 months out. They get booked very quickly, even though there are quite a few available.
- The resort offers their own transportation to and from the resort, both shared and private. We went for the private transfers. Very easy to book and had no issues.
- Very, very persistent and annoying sales team! They will not leave you alone and try to talk you into joining them for breakfast or lunch (1.5hrs). They don’t take ‘no’ for an answer and became very rude when we said we are not interested, as if it was a personal offense. We found this off-putting, especially since it was our first time visiting and we weren’t planning to purchase an expensive membership. Just very kindly tell them ‘no’ and move on.
- Unfortunately, it was extremely difficult to communicate with the hotel prior to arrival. If you want to book additional tours or activities, such as the cabana, it can take weeks to hear back from the pre-arrival concierge. Just be persistent and follow-up!
All About the Food at Le Blanc
We were very pleased with our dining experiences at this all-inclusive resort. If food is important to you when you travel, you won’t be disappointed here! Every restaurant was incredibly delicious and we enjoyed all the food we ordered.
Lumiere – French Restaurant
Our favorite! We enjoyed our anniversary dinner here and the service was exceptional, as was the food! This is a formal restaurant with a beautiful interior.
Blanc Ocean – Oceanfront Seafood Restaurant
This location is open for a la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner! All three meals were great! We really enjoyed the breakfast options, and our poolside waiters brought us lunch from here, too.
If you book dinner early at 6, you can enjoy a beautiful sunset, too! We ordered the lobster for an extra charge and it was totally worth it! Very sweet and delicious!
Mezzie – Lebanese Restaurant
We’ve never seen a Lebanese restaurant at any resort and were so excited to try the food. We were not disappointed! Everything tasted authentic and delicious, from lamb meatballs, to cabbage rolls, to babba ganoush, to the duck! Another one of our favorites!
Blanc Asia – Mixed Asian Cuisine
If you’re craving for some sushi, chow mien, bao buns, pots tickers, or seafood, this is the spot! One of my favorites was the tuna tataki – very fresh, raw tuna with sauce.
Blanc Italia – Italian Restaurant
A classic Italian restaurant serving lots of pasta options, as well as classics such as bruschetta, caprese salad, ravioli and more! I really enjoyed their rack of lamb with veggies.
Blanc Pizza – Authentic Italian Pizza
You wouldn’t think you can find some incredible, authentic Italian pizza in Mexico, but it’s here at Le Blanc! The resort has a pizza restaurant with a wood-fired pizza oven. You can enjoy the pizza at the restaurant, or take it to go, or have it delivered to your room or poolside cabana!
Blanc International – Buffet
We actually really enjoyed this resort buffet! They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, although we only got to try the breakfast and lunch menus. The breakfast buffet has an omelet station, as well as many other delicious breakfast options.
This restaurant also has lunch time menu, which we only learned about later in our stay. On the menu – various seafood appetizers, ceviche, and lobster rolls!
Every day, Le Blanc has a grill open for lunch right next to the main pool. The everyday menu includes grilled tacos, burgers, and a guacamole bar. On one occasion, they had a palella and a grilled seafood station. This was a huge hit with long lines, but worth the wait!
Le Blanc also offers additional dining options, including romantic dinners and chef’s dinner.
The chef’s dinner was a fun experience and something different for us! It was hosted outside on long, lined tables. This is a shared experience with about 30 people. The dinner included 5 courses with wine pairings, guided by the main chef and main sommelier.
We also booked the romantic beach dinner, but we did not enjoy this one! Since we have done many romantic dinners at other resorts, we were expecting something amazing for the $475 price tag. We were very disappointed!
The dinners are not very private, or romantic, with small tables bunched close together on the beach. We had just one server for all four couples and received very poor service. Also, all the same food could be had at the ocean restaurant, for no extra cost. This was the only negative dining experience we had during our stay.
Dress Code for Dinner
Dress code for dinner at Le Blanc is formal to casual formal. I personally love dressing up for dinner and loved seeing everyone else dressed up, too.
Men are required to wear closed toe shoes, long pants, and button down or collared shirt for dinner. Lunchtime dress code is more casual and relaxed, but they ask that you don’t wear coverups for lunch inside.
Pools, Cabanas & Beach at Le Blanc
Get ready for the most beautiful ocean views at this resort! The water is an unreal turquoise blue color and it’s quite warm, too! However, the ocean on this side of Mexico is not swimmable! The current is too strong and the life guards on duty will be quick to warn you. There are a few beaches in the area that are safe for swimming, but you will need to leave the resort to get there.
There are four main pools at this resort, including the infinity edge pool right next to the beach. And, there are plenty of lounge chairs for everyone! We never saw them all completely full.
The poolside cabanas at Le Blanc really blew us away! They are large cabanas, each with a tv, ceiling fan to keep you cool, tables, chairs, sofas, and loungers. A bottle of Moet champagne is also included.
The cabanas come at an extra price and vary between $160 to $350 per day, depending on the location. Some are further or closer to the ocean. I recommend booking these well in advance as they are very popular, especially the oceanfront cabana, of which there is only one.
The pool cabana manager surprised us on our last day with this complimentary charcuterie tray! We felt like royalty all week!
Our Room & Room Views
The rooms at Le Blanc Los Cabos are well appointed, in excellent condition, and well maintained. We stayed in their signature Honeymoon Suite. The balconies however are on the small side compared to other resorts, so we didn’t spend too much time outside. The morning sun is also super bright, making it difficult to enjoy breakfast on the balcony.
The bathrooms have a large soaking tub, walk-in shower, private W/C with an actual door (not glass!), and double sinks. We loved all the storage space for our clothes, too! Large closets and drawers. However, the rooms themselves aren’t too big.
If you want a specific room type, I recommend booking well in advance. We originally wanted to book the junior suite, which is much larger and has a huge balcony, but it booked out quickly!
The rooms come an espresso machine, mini bar refrigerator and full-sized liquor dispensers. We didn’t use the dispensers, but the in-room coffee was always restocked!
Le Blanc Resort Lobby & Grounds
The Le Blanc Cabo resort is set up as a huge arc with 12 floors, with most of the restaurants on the 5th and 1st floors. The spa takes up most of the 2nd floor, and the gym can be found on the 3rd floor. It took us a few days to get orientated, but everything is also listed inside the elevators.
One thing that really bothered me was the smell inside the hotel. It’s very heavily perfumed in the main lobby and bathrooms. Also, there are only three main elevators for all 12 floors, so sometimes you will need to wait to get around.
Spa at Le Blanc
Le Blanc Los Cabos has one of the most impressive resorts spas I’ve ever been to! It’s a huge facility taking up most of the second floor. They offer just about any spa service you can think of – massages, facials, wraps, scrubs, manicures, pedicures, and hair and makeup services.
The spa has separate men’s and women’s spa rooms with large saunas, steam rooms, ice rooms, warm stone loungers, and more. The pool area is a common area, with a cold plunge pool, hot tub, and warm water therapy pool. We really enjoyed our romantic couples massage!
Le Blanc resort offers their own photography services, so you don’t need to hire outside help for special occasions! We had our 12 year anniversary photos taken and loved the results!
The photo sessions are free and anyone can sign up for a session. You pay only for the photographs you end up choosing.
If you are planning to book at Le Blanc, I recommend reaching out to a Le Blanc vacation planner, or a travel agency. We were able to book at a significantly lower rate than advertised through our friends, who are members of the resort.
We were so happy with our stay at Le Blanc and will definitely be back! If you’re looking for a relaxing vacation with good food and good service, this place is perfect. We highly recommend it and can’t wait for you to experience it for yourself!