The best ever classic pecan pie recipe made without any corn syrup! This easy, incredible fall dessert recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving! It’s made with my ‘All-Butter Pie Crust’ recipe, a pecan nut filling made with maple syrup instead of corn syrup, and served with a simple whipped cream! It’s hands down the best tasting pecan pie I’ve ever had!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video for step-by-step instructions on how to make this delicious fall pie recipe! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
How to Make Pecan Pie
Making a pecan pie is super easy, requires just a few ingredients and no special tools! For this pie, I’m using my go-to, all-butter pie crust recipe. This easy, 4 ingredient recipe comes together in no time! I recommend making the pie crust at least an hour before the filling and allow it to chill in the fridge. You can also make it the day before and keep it refrigerated. I have a separate video recipe for the crust; watch it for more details! If you’re in a pinch of time, premade store bought pie crust will also work well!
No Corn Syrup Recipe!
Next, it’s the filling but this version is made without corn syrup! I almost never use corn syrup for baking so when I went to make this pecan pie, I researched for a good substitute. Sally from Sally’s Baking Addiction recommended maple syrup and I had to try. Maple syrup by itself isn’t thick enough to hold the filling together so a little flour is added to help thicken the filling. The maple syrup is the perfect replacement and it also adds tons of flavor! Make sure to use REAL maple syrup – most pancake syrups sold in stores have no real syrup and are actually corn syrup. Look for the good stuff! This bourbon barrel aged syrup is my all-time favorite (Amazon affiliate link)!
To add more texture to the filling, I also like to use a combination of chopped and halved pecans. For serving this delicious fall dessert, I like to add a simple whipped cream. The fluffy cream is the perfect complement to the rich pie and buttery crust! You can also enjoy this pie recipe a la mode, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This pecan pie recipe is by far the best I’ve ever tried! Make sure to add to your Thanksgiving menu!
Looking for more fall desserts? I have you covered with tons of delicious recipes!
- Maple Bourbon Pumpkin Pie – you’ll love this amazing pumpkin pie recipe with a hint of maple syrup and bourbon!
- Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Cake – the most delicious pumpkin cake with pecan filling!
- Caramel Banana Banoffee Cake – the most delicious banana cake recipe with pecan cake layers, caramel sauce and cream cheese frosting!
- Apple Pie Caramel Cheesecake – caramel cheesecake with apple pie filling on top. Perfect for Thanksgiving!
- Apple Butter Tart – this stunning apple tart is so delicious!
- Lemon Meringue Pie – the ultimate lemon dessert with flaky crust, zesty lemon curd and a mountain of fluffy meringue!
Enjoyed this recipe? Save it to Pinterest!