Easy, beautiful and delicious – these blueberry raspberry jello cups with cheesecake filling are perfect for any get together! This berry cheesecake parfait recipe has three layers of deliciousness: the first layer is made with blueberry jello dotted with fresh blueberries; a whipped cream cheesecake center follows in the middle; and a load of fresh raspberries finishes off the dessert cup along with a Stella D’Oro cookie. Whether you’re looking for a patriotic dessert for 4th of July or just love berries and cheesecake, this easy dessert recipe is for you!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details! Want new recipe updates? Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get a notification each time a new recipe goes live!
No-Bake Dessert for Summer!
These red, white and blue parfaits are perfectly patriotic for the 4th of July weekend and all summer long! There’s something special about the Fourth of July holiday – families getting together for barbecues, beautiful and sunny weather, and of course, loads of delicious food! And if you’re like me, you want to be out and enjoying the festivities! That’s why this berry cheesecake parfait recipe is perfect! Top the cheesecake parfait cups off with some juicy raspberries for that pop of red color, making this the best and easiest patriotic dessert!
How to Make Cheesecake Parfaits
To create the ‘cheesecake flavor’, I came up with a combination of cream cheese filling and a simple cookie. I used Stella D’oro cookies I picked up at Safeway. You can use any type of variety that you can get your hands on. Vanilla Oreo cookies, firm lady fingers and chocolate pirouette cookies will all work well, too! And my favorite part of this cheesecake parfait is of course the fluffy cheesecake filling. The fluffy cream filling combined with the cookie and berries tastes just like cheesecake!
This recipe for cheesecake parfaits is not only easy, it’s also versatile! This recipe will work well with any type of fruit or berry flavored Jello. For best results, I recommend using only fresh fruit, not frozen. For my video recipe, I combined blueberry jello with blueberries and raspberries. You can even add a bit of lemon zest for more flavor!
Here are some more flavor combinations you can try:
- Peaches & Cream: use peach-flavored jello with fresh diced peaches and garnish with fresh mint leaves. If desired, add a few tablespoons of peach schnapps for an adult-version of this dessert!
- Strawberries & Cream: use strawberry-flavored jello with fresh chopped strawberries. Add smashed strawberries into the cheesecake filling for more strawberry flavor and pour strawberry syrup on top.
- Tropical Parfait: use a fruit flavored jello for the base with chopped mango pieces. Top the cream cheese filling off with diced pineapple, kiwi and papaya.
Enjoyed this easy dessert recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- If you love berries, you’re going to love these easy ‘Berry Tres Leches Dessert Parfaits’ – tres leches in individual serving cups!
- And try these boozy and fruity ‘Raspberry Bellini Parfaits’, too!
- My ‘Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits’ have been a huge hit for years!
- Blueberry Lemon Mousse Cups – with a fluffy blueberry mousse and blueberry jello topping!
Share it on Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
Berry Cheesecake Parfait Recipe (video)
- 6 ounce package berry-flavored Jello
- 3 cups blueberries
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups raspberries, strawberries or cherries
- 10 cookies, for garnish
- Prepare the berry jello layer first. Drop blueberries into the bottom of parfait cups, glasses or mason jars. Prepare the berry jello according to package instructions. Mine required 2 cups boiling water to 2 cups ice water. Pour the prepared jello over the berries, filling the cups about 1/3. Transfer the cups onto a baking sheet and into the refrigerator to set completely.
- Once jello layer has set, prepare the cheesecake layer. Pour the 2 cups cold heavy cream into a mixer bowl and add the sugar. Whisk on medium speed until soft peaks. Add the softened whipped cream cheese and vanilla extract. You can use regular cream cheese in this recipe, too. Make sure to softened to room temperature and whisk before adding into the whipped cream. Whisk the cream and cream cheese together for about 1 minute, or until smooth.
- To make assembling the dessert easier, transfer the cheesecake filling into a pastry bag and pipe the filling right over the set berry jello. Top the cheesecake layer with more fresh berries, like raspberries, strawberries or even cherries.
- Keep dessert refrigerated. Before serving, garnish with a cookie or two on the side.