Calling all tiramisu dessert lovers – I present to you the most delicate, no bake strawberry tiramisu cake recipe! You will fall in love with this strawberry tiramisu-inspired creation! It’s made with delicate ladyfinger cookies, which are soaked in strawberry puree and layered with the fluffiest pastry cream and mascarpone tiramisu filling! The top is garnished with sliced strawberries for a simple and elegant finish. You’ll fall in love from the very first bite! Also, try my ‘Raspberry Tiramisu Cake’!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details and step-by-step instructions! Want to receive notifications when a new recipe goes live? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
No Bake Strawberry Cake
This strawberry tiramisu cake recipe is light as air and literally melts in your mouth thanks to the incredible filling! I love to use home made pastry cream for the filling. It’s super easy to make and so delicious! The cream is then chilled and combined with cream cheese or mascarpone, and whipped cream. Even though this recipe doesn’t have coffee like traditional tiramisu, you’ll still get the flavor of the tiramisu filling.
This no bake cake is the perfect way to use up some summer berries! If you’re making this cake during the off-season, frozen strawberries will also work well. Just thaw them out first!
- I also recommend using firm/crunchy ladyfingers for this recipe; avoid the soft and cakey ones. Firm lady fingers will hold up better and serve as sturdy cake layers for this no-bake dessert!
- When making this cake, I recommend letting it set in the refrigerator overnight to allow the tiramisu filling to set properly. This recipe will work well even if made a few days in advance. Just wait to add the sliced strawberry garnish until you’re ready to serve; the strawberries will dry out if left on the cake overnight.
More Strawberry Cakes!
Enjoyed this strawberry tiramisu cake? Make sure to check out some of my other strawberry cake recipes!
- Strawberries & Cream Swiss Roll Cake – the best-ever strawberry cake with delicate sponge cake, strawberries and mascarpone whipped cream filling!
- My ‘Strawberry Mousse Cake’ – this pretty strawberry cake is made with no-bake strawberry mousse and jello topping!
- Easy Strawberry Tart – filled with a no-bake strawberry cheesecake and pretzel crust!
- Raspberry Tiramisu Cake – The most delicious raspberry cake ever, with creamy tiramisu filling, raspberry liqueur and fresh raspberries!
- Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake – stunning berry cheesecake with diced strawberries and strawberry jam, topped with chocolate strawberries!
Enjoyed this recipe? Please share and save it to Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
I love my classic Cuisinart food processor – simple and very effective!
Use this spring form pan from my favorite brand to hold this strawberry cake together.
I always use my KitchenAid handheld mixer for smaller tasks like mixing in the cream cheese.