Seriously, the best blueberry lemon bread ever! Looking for a delicious treat to go with your coffee? This easy and very moist blueberry lemon bread hits the sweet spot every time! It’s full of plump, juicy blueberries and flavored with zesty lemon! And, a lemon glaze finishes things off for an extra bit of sweetness. Enjoy this bread thick-sliced with a cup of coffee or tea! Next, try my delicious ‘Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake’!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for step-by-step instructions! Want to receive new recipe emails in your inbox? Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on notifications!
This recipe was inspired by Starbucks’ famous blueberry lemon bread and it’s a very close copy, but even better!! My recipe yields a very moist and tender lemon bread, thanks to the addition of Greek yogurt. It makes this bread very light and fluffy! And I love that it’s dotted with just the right amount of sweet, jammy blueberries and bright lemon flavor. You’ll love how easy it is to make at home and you really get your money’s worth with this recipe.
You can make this loaf over the weekend, then enjoy it during the week because it stores very well! Just let the loaf cool down completely, then wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and store in the fridge. I recommend reheating your slice in the microwave for best results. This cake tastes best when warm! Enjoy it with a cup of hot coffee or tea!
Looking for more easy dessert recipes to enjoy with coffee? I have plenty of options to keep you satisfied!
- Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake – this delicate and moist cake is full of blueberries and lemon flavor!
- Blueberry Cake with Crumble Topping – this incredible blueberry cake is so good!
- Cinnamon Crumble Blueberry Muffins – the best blueberry muffins recipe, with tons of cinnamon flavor!
- Russian Easter Bread (Kulich) – the most delicious, rich, buttery and flake sweet bread for Easter, with royal icing!
- Cranberry Orange Bread – the same recipe with different flavors! This version is made with cranberries and orange zest!
Enjoyed this recipe? Share it on Pinterest!