Easy, beautiful and delicious – these blueberry raspberry jello cups with cheesecake filling are perfect for any get together! This berry cheesecake parfait recipe has three layers of deliciousness: the first layer is made with blueberry jello dotted with fresh blueberries; a whipped cream cheesecake center follows in the middle; and a load of fresh raspberries finishes off the dessert cup along with a Stella D’Oro cookie. Whether you’re looking for a patriotic dessert for 4th of July or just love berries and cheesecake, this easy dessert recipe is for you!
Watch My Video!
Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details! Want new recipe updates? Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get a notification each time a new recipe goes live!
Perfect for Summer!
These red, white and blue parfaits are perfectly patriotic for the 4th of July weekend and all summer long! There’s something special about the Fourth of July holiday – families getting together for barbecues, beautiful and sunny weather, and of course, loads of delicious food! And if you’re like me, you want to be out and enjoying the festivities! That’s why this berry cheesecake parfait recipe is perfect! Top the cheesecake parfait cups off with some juicy raspberries for that pop of red color, making this the best and easiest patriotic dessert!
The Cheesecake Flavor
To create the ‘cheesecake flavor’, I came up with a combination of cream cheese filling and a simple cookie. I used Stella D’oro cookies I picked up at Safeway. You can use any type of variety that you can get your hands on. Vanilla Oreo cookies, firm lady fingers and chocolate pirouette cookies will all work well, too! And my favorite part of this cheesecake parfait is of course the fluffy cheesecake filling. The fluffy cream filling combined with the cookie and berries tastes just like cheesecake!
This recipe for cheesecake parfaits is not only easy, it’s also versatile! This recipe will work well with any type of fruit or berry flavored Jello. For best results, I recommend using only fresh fruit, not frozen. For my video recipe, I combined blueberry jello with blueberries and raspberries. You can even add a bit of lemon zest for more flavor!
Here are some more flavor combinations you can try:
- Peaches & Cream: use peach-flavored jello with fresh diced peaches and garnish with fresh mint leaves. If desired, add a few tablespoons of peach schnapps for an adult-version of this dessert!
- Strawberries & Cream: use strawberry-flavored jello with fresh chopped strawberries. Add smashed strawberries into the cheesecake filling for more strawberry flavor and pour strawberry syrup on top.
- Tropical Parfait: use a fruit flavored jello for the base with chopped mango pieces. Top the cream cheese filling off with diced pineapple, kiwi and papaya.
Enjoyed this easy dessert recipe? Check out some of my other recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
- If you love berries, you’re going to love these easy ‘Berry Tres Leches Dessert Parfaits’ – tres leches in individual serving cups!
- And try these boozy and fruity ‘Raspberry Bellini Parfaits’, too!
- My ‘Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits’ have been a huge hit for years!
- Blueberry Lemon Mousse Cups – with a fluffy blueberry mousse and blueberry jello topping!
Share it on Pinterest!
Need some supplies to make this recipe? You can get them here (Amazon affiliate links):
If you’re making this dessert for a party, use these disposable parfait cups for easy cleanup.
I love my handheld KitchenAid mixer for smaller jobs, like this parfait recipe.
Try adding 1 teaspoon of cream cheese extract for even more flavor!