If you love beets as much as I do, you’ll love this beet salad with arugula yellow beets, avocado, bell pepper and feta cheese. I dress the arugula salad with a simple garlic and balsamic vinaigrette. It’s a simple and delicious summer-time salad and great as a side dish or main. If yellow beets are not available in your supermarket, regular red beets will also taste great! To save even more time, look for pre-cooked packaged beets. All you need to do is remove them from the package and slice to enjoy!
Make Ahead Instructions
If you want to make this salad ahead of time and enjoy later, simple layer the salad in a large bowl and hold the balsamic dressing. To keep the avocado fresh, squeeze a bit of lemon juice over it to prevent browning. This beet salad is a great option for meal prep!
Enjoyed this delicious salad recipe? Check out some of my other salad recipes!
- Salmon & Egg Keto Salad – easy and delicious seafood salad with avocado!
- Pomegranate Kale Salad – one of the top recipes on my site! Always a hit!
- Sweet Potato & Kale Salad – oven-roasted sweet potatoes with cheese and kale.
- Fig & Steak Salad – California style salad with grilled ribeye steak.
- Italian Pasta Salad – the best pasta salad with veggies, cheese, salami and lemon dressing!
Share it on Pinterest!