These sweet potato nacho wedges are loaded with amazing flavor and require only 5 ingredients! Yes, you read that right! I’ve partnered with Del Monte to bring you this game day recipe. It’s the perfect shareable dish that everyone will be raving about! #ad #sponsored
Find more delicious recipes just like this one by visiting Del Monte: https://www.facebook.com/delmonte/
And check out the Del Monte YouTube channel for more delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpgo79sLnvYhcyoUsTF85Ng
Watch the video recipe here and get the ingredients below!
PREP/COOK TIME: 30 minutes
4 to 5 medium sweet potatoes
Salt and pepper, for seasoning
15.25-oz can Del Monte corn
1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup mild or spicy salsa
1 large avocado, diced
- Preheat oven to 425F. Prepare the sweet potatoes first.
- Peel the potatoes, then use a sharp knife to cut the potatoes into wedges. Transfer them into a large baking dish or onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil generously over the top, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss the wedges by hand to coat evenly.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, sealing the pan tightly. Bake the wedges in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the remaining toppings.
- Drain the corn of salt water and set aside.
- Dice the avocado
- Grate cheddar cheese into a small bowl.
- Once wedges are baked, remove the foil and discard. Sprinkle to top with grated cheddar cheese, followed by the corn.
- Return the baking dish to the oven, this time placing under the broiler set on 'high'. Broil for about 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and wedges are golden.
- Before serving, garnish the top with your favorite salsa and diced avocado.
Save this recipe for later by pinning it to your Pinterest account!