Mini bell peppers stuffed with cheese, bacon and Tabasco pepper sauce – a delicious combination that will be a hit with everyone! I partnered with Tabasco to spice up my favorite holiday recipes. Cooking with Tabasco not only adds heat, but also great flavor to your favorite holiday recipes. Give this one a try for your next holiday gathering! #ad #sponsored
Make sure to check out other Tabasco recipe ideas by visiting their website here: www.tabasco.com
YEILD: 24 PIECES
READY IN: 30 MINS
12 mini bell peppers
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup grated cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
¼ cup sour cream
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon TABASCO pepper sauce
4 slices bacon
2 tablespoons minced chives, plus more for topping
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare the mini peppers first. Split each pepper in half lengthwise and use a small spoon to scoop out the white membrane and seeds. Arrange on a small baking dish and set aside.
3. Prepare the bacon. Render the bacon, drain on paper towels, then dice into small pieces once cooled.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients, along with diced bacon and Tabasco pepper sauce, in a large bowl. Use a large spoon to combine everything together until creamy and uniform.
5. Stuff each mini bell pepper half with the filling, over-filling the top. Sprinkle additional cheddar cheese and minced chives on top.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 400F for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Allow the stuffed peppers to cool for about 20 minutes before enjoying.
Save this recipe to your Pinterest!