An easy and flavorful way to prepare your favorite vegetables!
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, left unpeeled
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2 pounds brussel sprouts, cleaned
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- small bunch fresh thyme
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons EACH: smoked paprika, dried basil
- Boil large pot of water and add potatoes. Cook for 5 minutes, drain and set aside. Preheat large saute pan with a tablespoon of butter. Add brussel sprouts, salt and black pepper - toss to coat evenly. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally until golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add to pan butter, potatoes, carrots, garlic and onion - season with herbs, salt, and pepper. Cook covered over low/medium heat, stirring occasionally until potatoes are done. Return brussel sprouts, stir and serve hot.